English Deutsch
Score 1 to 2 of 2

Subject: Welcome offer for new customers from CH/DE/AT

Junior Member Avatar of Amadeus
    Registered since
    May 2022

Welcome offer for new customers from CH/DE/AT

Hi all,

The sports betting provider TornadoBet advertises a risk-free bet for new customers from CH/DE/AT. Apparently they now want to establish themselves more in German-speaking countries.

The deposit amount must be wagered once with a minimum odds of 1,80 on a soccer or tennis bet. If the bet is lost, the player can claim a 100% refund using the bonus code "WELCOME50" via live chat or support@tornadobet.com to demand. Minimum deposit 20 EUR / maximum 50 EUR.

The refund will be in the form of a free bet.

Does anyone have experience with this provider? This welcome offer tempts me to take a closer look at the sports betting area. But maybe one of you already has experience with Tornadobet and can share it with me
      QuoteQuote

Senior Member avatar of nowout
    Registered since
    Meitheamh 2019

AW: Welcome offer for new customers from CH/DE/AT

This welcome offer excites me
    This is usually the goal when designing it or the desired effect which such offers should trigger in the player.

I can't say anything about it myself, my experiences with the provider are limited to using (and also trying to abuse) the current no deposit offer.

What I had never seen before, however, were EvolutionGaming table limits of CHF 0,05 instead of CHF 0,10.

greetings
      QuoteQuote

Active Users

Active Users

Active users in this topic: 1 (Registered users: 0, guests: 1)