English Deutsch
Score 1 to 4 of 4

Subject: The Ukraine War!

Forum representative Avatar of playtime slotti
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

Post The Ukraine War!

Hardly any portal of this kind reads something about the invasion of Russia and war against Ukraine.

It is reported non-stop in the media every day. You get the feeling that people in this business don't really care what's going on there. Maybe because it's too far away for us?

I just want to write here how helpless one feels, despite the great solidarity and humanitarian aid. When I look at the reports, it moves me so much that I don't want to look at them.

But at the same time it makes you angry against the aggressors from Russia and this despot Putin. Everyone has been fooled by this lunatic for years. In this dire situation, I can't do anything other than donate something.

It is a kind of impotence for Europe, not being able to really help Nato and the rest of the world other than sanctions against Russia and its isolation. Logically, Ukraine and its President Zelenskyy feel abandoned by the West.

One allows oneself to be impressed by threats from Russia because one does not want to risk anything, for understandable reasons of course. Having a war again after more than 80 years across Europe would affect us all.

In my opinion, all neighboring countries that are not yet in NATO should join NATO now at the latest. Even those who may have committed to neutrality many years ago. Merkel prevented Ukraine's membership in 2008, although the USA had spoken out in favor of it at the time. This is now the result of political failure.

So the only hope left is that the Russian soldiers and the Russian population will recognize the truth and remember what they are actually doing there. Only they themselves can stop and overthrow Putin.

There are small signs of this, but unfortunately everything is being done in Russia to prevent exactly that.

Many have left behind their belongings and have already fled. The last OSCE monitors have now temporarily left Ukraine.

For hundreds of thousands of people who stayed or who cannot or do not want to flee, the situation is getting worse. Because these would have to be evacuated immediately. The humanitarian situation there is catastrophic.

I simply have no more words for it and I hope that at least the war crimes tribunal in The Hague will accuse not only Russia but also Putin himself as such. But unfortunately that would not change anything about the current situation.

QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of almera
    Registered since
    Dec 2014

AW: The Ukraine War!

you speak to me and certainly to all of us from the heart.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Sep 2014

Post AW: The Ukraine War!

I would like to publish here a statement from the N1 Group on the war in Ukraine with the following content:

N1 Partners Group cannot stand detached from the war that has shaken the world. We share democratic values ​​and declare our solidarity with Ukraine and its citizens in their struggle for freedom against the invaders.

Partners Group's international team consists of employees of many different nationalities, including Ukrainians, Belarusians and others.

We are all shocked by military actions against Ukraine; We are deeply saddened by this tragedy and its terrible magnitude in a country that some of us consider home.

At the same time, we must not ignore attempts at discrimination based on origin and nationality in these challenging times.

As a company with a presence in Belarus, among others, Partners Group emphasizes that such attempts are inhumane and make things worse.

N1 Partners Group calls for a focus on helping hundreds of thousands suffering from this humanitarian catastrophe. Within many well-known iGaming companies, including industry players such as SOFTSWISS and BGaming, we have joined funds to support people from Ukraine.

Areas of assistance include humanitarian aid and its delivery to hotspots, refugee support and informational assistance, among others.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Sep 2014

Post AW: The Ukraine War!

On Wednesday, US President Joe Biden for the first time called Putin a war criminal. Previously this had always been avoided. The Kremlin has criticized this statement as unacceptable and unforgivable.

Our president is a very wise, far-sighted and cultured international figure, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said in Moscow, according to the Interfax agency.

This whole gang of filth, sitting at the table right around Putin and sharing his insane ideas of a former Soviet Union from the past, above all the Russian Foreign Minister and lying baron Lavrov, should be charged as war criminals.

These people need to get out of the picture no matter what. Unfortunately, most people in Russia do not realize what their President and his followers have done. They are lied to, silenced, censored or arrested. They believe this propaganda even young people like influencers support and spread these abominations.

Jo Biden has only said publicly what many have been thinking since the beginning of the war in Ukraine. So he's not alone with this statement and I think 70% of the world's population have the same opinion and would say so.

Sorry folks, but that really pisses me off. It can't be that everyone is so blind or lets themselves be influenced by this brainwashing and tall tales just because a few people from the Kremlin long for the days of the Iron Curtain again.
      QuoteQuote

Active Users

Active Users

Active users in this topic: 1 (Registered users: 0, guests: 1)

Tags