0 0%
  • Vaccinated with other vaccine

0 0%
  • Already 1x or fully vaccinated

1 25,00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 from 2 12 LastLast
Score 1 to 10 of 11

Subject: Vaccination with Astra Zeneca, yes or no?

Forum representative Avatar of playtime slotti
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

Post Vaccination with Astra Zeneca, yes or no?

The vaccination rate in Germany has increased significantly and more and more people are being vaccinated against Covid-19.

I don't want to incite any sentiment against Astra Zeneca or Johnson&Johnson, but there is already criticism regarding the vaccines from both manufacturers.

The more frequent occurrence of thrombosis, i.e. blood clots in younger people, especially in women, causes many concerns. But apparently there are also enough people who would be vaccinated with Astra Zeneca. The motto here better vaccinated with Astra than not at all.

It will also play a role in being able to return to old habits faster and enjoy certain freedoms that we all sorely miss.

The problem is that many are not vaccinated at all and have to wait quite a while.

How about you, would you get vaccinated with Astra Zeneca or are you already vaccinated with it?

For myself, I made the decision a long time ago not to get vaccinated with Astra or Johnson&Johnson.

The reason was the increasingly frequent problems and reports of thrombosis in younger women. Even if the percentage is still within limits, it has resulted in no trust developing at all. Now I'm not a woman, but it's kind of stuck in my head that my decision against it was clear.

The protection of Astra would also be reduced to 55% if the waiting time between the 1st and 2nd vaccination would be less than 4 weeks.

Therefore only a vaccination with either Biontech or Moderna comes into question for me.

The Indian mutation is currently spreading in Great Britain, which led to the decision to declare the united Kingdom a risk area again.

The vaccine from Biontech is also intended to protect against this and is now also approved for children and adolescents from the age of 12.

The contract with Astra Zeneca will probably expire. Because the EU has ordered another 1,8 billion vaccine doses from Biontech.
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of almera
    Registered since
    Dec 2014

AW: Vaccinate with Astra Zeneca, yes or no?

This is the second time I have been vaccinated with biontech. No problems after the 1st vaccination - really sick for a day after the 2nd vaccination. but then everything was easy. But I wouldn't have had any problems getting vaccinated with Astra Zeneca. Many friends have now been vaccinated with Astra Zeneca and have had no problems with it. I think there could be problems with any vaccination, after all, you are given an active ingredient that your body has to process first. You can't be sure about any active ingredient. I too am of the opinion that it is better with Astra Zeneka than without protection. Getting corona is definitely not the best solution.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Sep 2014

Quote Posted by almera View Post
    This is the second time I have been vaccinated with biontech. No problems after the 1st vaccination - really sick for a day after the 2nd vaccination. but then everything was easy. But I wouldn't have had any problems getting vaccinated with Astra Zeneca. Many friends have now been vaccinated with Astra Zeneca and have had no problems with it. I think there could be problems with any vaccination, after all, you are given an active ingredient that your body has to process first. You can't be sure about any active ingredient. I too am of the opinion that it is better with Astra Zeneka than without protection. Getting corona is definitely not the best solution.
    Thanks for the feedback. But you could still click on Biontech in the survey. That's why I allowed multiple answers.
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of almera
    Registered since
    Dec 2014

how do i get there again? to click it?
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Sep 2014

Doesn't the poll show up anymore?

I was able to add your entry for Biontech somehow, but there has to be another way.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Sep 2014

Post AW: Vaccinate with Astra Zeneca, yes or no?

Quote Posted by playtime slotti View Post
    Doesn't the poll show up anymore?

I was able to add your entry for Biontech somehow, but there has to be another way.
    I thought it would be easier, but you have to vote for an answer or two the first time you vote. Clicking on something afterwards is not possible, otherwise you would have had to start 2 surveys.

Example: Who is not yet vaccinated, gives only one answer and who is already vaccinated, clicks "already vaccinated and additionally with which vaccine".
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

I have been vaccinated with Biontech since March. Had signs of a cold for three to four days both with the first and with the second vaccination was not so fit but after that everything was fine again.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Sep 2014

In a week I will also have complete vaccination protection (Biontech). Personally, I find it important to get vaccinated, but you also have to respect that people have concerns, want to wait or do not want to be vaccinated for certain reasons.

It has to be said that they will also have disadvantages. Whether this should be seen as pressure through the back door is certainly open to debate. But you won't come up with a common denominator. People who are not vaccinated have to put up with disadvantages whether they like it or not, be it holidays abroad, tests that are subject to a fee, visits to restaurants, access to various events, etc.

For me the question never arose whether to get vaccinated or not. The thought of whether it was tested enough or developed too quickly never came up. As children, we couldn't even think about whether that was right or wrong, let alone deny it. It was easy to do and it certainly didn't do any harm.
      QuoteQuote

Support Team Avatar of playtime spielo
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

Unfortunately, it's a bit more complicated here, although we're actually much further along than Germany. Of course I would get vaccinated, especially if you live in an area where tourists just hang around. But since I'm currently on another island, it's not that easy. All the opponents of vaccination should all get sick, my honest opinion, when I look at how you deal with it!
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of almera
    Registered since
    Dec 2014

Me too - I'm glad about it - nobody asked me as a baby whether I wanted smallpox vaccination or not, if I fly to non-European countries I'm also willing to have to be vaccinated against every shit - why suddenly be against it now?
      QuoteQuote

Active Users

Active Users

Active users in this topic: 1 (Registered users: 0, guests: 1)

Tags