English Deutsch
Score 1 to 2 of 2

Subject: Neteller VIP Status Goodbye

Forum representative Avatar of playtime slotti
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

Thumbs up Neteller VIP Status Goodbye

With that, the topic of Neteller VIP status has probably been settled for me too and after many years you have ended up back where you started. Once dropped from gold level to silver jams because Neteller felt things needed to change. And then dropped from silver to bronze (but with status silver) because the limits were changed again.

In the end it was only the bronze status that remained. Now this status is also gone because there were new limits and changes again. After many years of use, the customer is simply taken for a ride. This was systematically introduced step by step in order to simply collect more fees.

Who should deposit 6.000 euros in three months at any dealer just to achieve bronze status? And then you have to fulfill it every three months in order not to lose the status.

Of course, you could do that if you won a large sum and immediately deposit and then withdraw larger amounts. And we're only talking about the bronze level here, i.e. the lowest level.

For me this is a fatal decision made by Neteller or rather Paysafe. So they don't have to be surprised if you use the service less and less. This has nothing more to do with service and appreciation. It's just bad what they offer their customers.

You can also save yourself all the feedback by pointing it out or criticizing it. They do what they want anyway, but that also affects the opinion of the users about Neteller and its use.

This three month rule for setting VIP status is, in my opinion, one of the dumbest decisions the company has ever made.
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of almera
    Registered since
    Dec 2014

Re: Neteller VIP status goodbye

it helps to just ignore them, if you have fewer customers you will notice that at some point.
      QuoteQuote

Active Users

Active Users

Active users in this topic: 1 (Registered users: 0, guests: 1)

Tags