English Deutsch
Score 1 to 3 of 3

Subject: HOLIDAYS 2020

Forum representative Avatar of playtime slotti
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

Post HOLIDAYS 2020

Even if the news isn't that great these days, no matter in which areas. The main topic is and remains Corona. The GlüStV 2021 and its changes only play a minor role.

This worries many people, also because livelihoods are sometimes at stake here. I also canceled our booking over Christmas this week because you don't necessarily want to be in a ghost hotel and you don't have anything open. So rescheduled and things will go the way they usually do, namely at home.

Somehow one gets the impression that most hotels and restaurants are not so outraged and disappointed when they are supposed to be reimbursed for 75% of the turnover from November/December 2019. The hardest hit are the employees who work in service or gastronomy, because they are on short-time work and then with 67% of their already meager salary.

We can only prevent all this if we strictly adhere to the measures. Better a tougher lockdown than these piecemeal restrictions. The more patient we are and don't ignore this, the faster we can return to a normal and familiar life.

This is of course no consolation to those directly affected. Despite all the disappointments, don't give up courage, better times will come again.

With this in mind, I wish you a nice second Advent.
      QuoteQuote

Support Team Avatar of playtime spielo
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

RE: Christmas 2020

I agree here and wish all readers of Playtime-Forum a Merry Christmas. Hope that despite the circumstances around the world and also with us, you will all have a few contemplative days.
      QuoteQuote

Member Avatar of Dog2e
    Registered since
    July 2018

RE: Christmas 2020

Christmas is just around the corner again

look at www.google.de also for gifts
      QuoteQuote

Active Users

Active Users

Active users in this topic: 1 (Registered users: 0, guests: 1)