English Deutsch
Score 1 to 4 of 4

Subject: Payout Wunderino

Junior Member Avatar of $Star4Joker$
    Registered since
    Deireadh Fómhair 2020

Payout Wunderino

Hey guys, I have a total of 65.000 euros with me on Sunday wonderful won. I paid out directly (in 10K increments because not everything is possible at once). Now I have a total of 7 payouts open. I am already verified and have already received several payouts. It all went much faster. Unfortunately, the live chat is absolutely no help, it keeps saying that it still needs to be checked. 4 days already.
    Does anyone here have experience? What else are they checking? And how long do I have to wait? I'm really afraid that wonderful not paying the money.
      QuoteQuote

Support Team Avatar of playtime spielo
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

AW: Payout Wunderino

Such a payout can sometimes take a little longer, after all we are not talking about pocket money here!
      QuoteQuote

Junior Member Avatar of $Star4Joker$
    Registered since
    Deireadh Fómhair 2020

Ok, so from time to time you catch people in LiveChat who help you. At least they calm you down a bit.
    So you mean that everything is fine here with the waiting time? I'm just worried about that wonderful does not pay out. As I said, I'm already verified and have already received a payout of €8.000. It all went a bit faster.
    According to experience, how long does such a high payout take? Does anyone know?
      QuoteQuote

Support Team Avatar of playtime spielo
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

You are verified and have already received some payouts, which is checked very carefully with such sums is normal and especially with wonderful this can drag on for a few weeks. But so far everyone has received their money who has not broken any conditions, so I think everything will be fine. You just have to bring a little patience, no matter how nerve-wracking it is!

PS: Maybe you have a nice screen of your prize, you could post it!
      QuoteQuote

Active Users

Active Users

Active users in this topic: 1 (Registered users: 0, guests: 1)

Tags