English Deutsch
Score 1 to 7 of 7

Subject: wonderful

Junior Member Avatar of martini90
    Registered since
    Meitheamh 2020

wonderful

Hey guys, my account was blocked because I used my girlfriend's credit card, yes, I know it's forbidden, I didn't know, now I know, so now I got a message today, all deposits with the card will be refunded to me, so my question does anyone know how how long does it take and are the deposits then refunded to the card me which man deposited thanks for your replies and have a nice weekend.

Ahja still ne question I can here somehow wonderful Write to employees because emails are unfortunately not answered as quickly.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Meitheamh 2020

wonderful

Hello, my account has been blocked for using a credit card that belongs to my girlfriend.

Today I received a message that all my deposits will be refunded. My question is, does the refund go to the card that was used to deposit and how long does it take approximately? And can I enter here? wonderful reach employees ?
      QuoteQuote

Support Team Avatar of playtime spielo
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

AW: Wunderino

Hello martini90

Yes, the money will be refunded to you on the specified KK.
    No one can say how long that will last, but it will come. Sometimes players had to wait several weeks.
    We have a representative here wonderful, but unfortunately it wasn't online for a long time!
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Meitheamh 2020

Okay, thanks, still no response from wonderful but the email contact always takes something xd

Let's see when the repayment will take place then get in touch here again 🤪
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Hey, yes unfortunately lasts at wonderful experience has shown that everything is a little longer. Be patient and it should all sort itself out.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Meitheamh 2020

Ah, I see that one wonderful Employee was last online here a year ago so I don't have to wait for an answer 😀
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Meitheamh 2020

So folks little update just the money is from wonderful Arrived that went really fast thanks for the answers here in the forum from the admins the topic can then be closed.
      QuoteQuote

Active Users

Active Users

Active users in this topic: 2 (Registered users: 0, guests: 2)

Tags