English Deutsch
Page 10 from 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Score 91 to 100 of 109

Subject: eco/Payz questions and answers

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Re: ecoPayz questions and answers

It should just be here for information, you can see that when you log in to ecopayz.
      QuoteQuote

Senior Member Avatar of MaryP
    Registered since
    July 2019

Thanks again for the tip!
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

I often had the problem that I couldn't log in, it didn't work because the code couldn't be sent to me via SMS, for whatever reason. But after a couple of tries it worked.
      QuoteQuote

Forum representative Avatar of playtime slotti
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

Quote Posted by Glumbi View Post
    I often had the problem that I couldn't log in, it didn't work because the code couldn't be sent to me via SMS, for whatever reason. But after a couple of tries it worked.
    Why, the code is sent via authenticator. And if the code doesn't work, you have to synchronize the time correction under settings.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

So I get a code via SMS on my cell phone and it didn't arrive and on the PC I got an error message that there was an error, after updating it once or twice it usually works.
      QuoteQuote

Support Team Avatar of playtime spielo
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

In general, a very big improvement that they came up with. Is the same for me, that the code doesn't fit, you constantly need your mobile phone to log in, what are these measures supposed to do? Can't you let the customer decide for himself which protection is the best!
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Similar story when logging into the Postbank account since the changeover, if I'm on the PC and want to log in, I have to release it on the cell phone first.. full of crap.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Sep 2014

So I get a code via SMS on my cell phone and it didn't arrive and on the PC I got an error message that there was an error, after updating it once or twice it usually works.
    You can also use the account itself two factor Change authentication method. But you would also have to load the Google Authenticator onto your cell phone if that happens with SMS more often.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Sep 2014

Similar story when logging into the Postbank account since the changeover, if I'm on the PC and want to log in, I have to release it on the cell phone first.. full of crap.
    Do I have to release my online banking with Photo TAN first? It's unfamiliar at first but ultimately serves to ensure safety, although I've never had any problems before.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

It's ok, but I've never had any problems before and that's why the whole thing didn't bring me any added value, except for the security that the banks call it, okay.
      QuoteQuote

Active Users

Active Users

Active users in this topic: 1 (Registered users: 0, guests: 1)