English Deutsch
Score 1 to 5 of 5

Subject: Neteller - Phone Support

Forum representative Avatar of playtime slotti
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

Exclamation Neteller - Phone Support

General information about Neteller customer service - telephone contact!

If you want to contact Neteller customer service by phone, you can do the following:

Opens the page: https://www.neteller.com/de/support and enter "contact neteller" in the search field

Another page will open on which you will then find all country-related telephone numbers, which looks like this:

Customers from Germany dial the phone number: 0215-9927-9504

Availability: 09.00 a.m. - 18.00 p.m

Previously, only members with VIP status had a visible telephone number to contact customer service by phone or request a callback. Customers without VIP status only had email contact and long waiting times to solve problems. That has now changed but you must also expect that you will first be connected to an English-speaking employee. So ask for a German-speaking employee and if someone is available, you will be connected with them.
      QuoteQuote

Junior Member Avatar of Manuela1
    Registered since
    November 2019

Re: Neteller - phone support

How is the customer service there? I have an issue that isn't particularly urgent, but if the customer service is good I'd take the risk of calling them.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Good question, haven't called there in ages. The last few times I was in contact by email, that went quite well and I got an answer within 1-2 days on average.
      QuoteQuote

Support Team Avatar of playtime spielo
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

Sometimes you have to wait a bit, because the lines are always overloaded, but if you have an employee there, they are quick and competent to help you directly.
      QuoteQuote

Forum representative Avatar of playtime slotti
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

Unfortunately, the support is mainly only in English. It used to be really different, faster and easier. They haven't moved forward since Paysafe was acquired, but rather a step backwards. Unfortunately, I had to realize that in the 1-2 years. Maybe you're lucky and catch a German-speaking employee, but from a customer service point of view, they have lost a lot of transparency and reputation for me.

Other providers have long since overtaken them in popularity, although it is only a payment service, nothing more. One reason for this is of course the individual different regulations of the countries, which has severely restricted the usability of Neteller. Wherever you can use the service, they are fast and secure. But if you want to clarify something then it gets complicated. I used to use Neteller a lot, but it has changed. However, I still use this service.
      QuoteQuote

Active Users

Active Users

Active users in this topic: 1 (Registered users: 0, guests: 1)