English Deutsch
Score 1 to 6 of 6

Subject: Hurricane Sabine rages over Germany

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Post Hurricane Sabine rages over Germany

Hurricane Sabine raged in Germany overnight, here in Bavaria it can still be felt as a severe storm.
    That's why schools were canceled all over Bavaria today, the children here were all very sad.

But of course such a heavy storm or hurricane brings with it a lot of serious damage and injuries, which makes the whole thing a little more serious.
    Since yesterday evening there have been no long-distance train connections throughout Germany, many flight cancellations at all airports in the country, you are quite restricted.
    How did you experience the storm? I hope you survived the whole thing without personal or material damage.

Here with us it is very changeable, sometimes you think ah the sun is shining, it is getting quieter and suddenly the sky is darkening, it is starting to rain heavily and the wind is almost blowing the roof off.
    It should also remain stormy for the next two days, even if not with quite as much force, it's still enough.
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of Gambler
    Registered since
    February 2019

AW: Hurricane Sabine is raging over Germany

It was pretty wild here, but nothing was destroyed for me personally. But I know a few who were really hit.
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of Ulken
    Registered since
    Meitheamh 2019

Everything here is bombproof, so a breeze doesn't just sweep everything away.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Do you live in the bunker?
      QuoteQuote

Junior Member Avatar of Mexxx
    Registered since
    Dec 2019

Yesterday there was a pretty heavy storm here again, nobody reported about it and it wasn't without it
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

In general I find it storms quite a bit here this winter, but it is generally warmer. Everything kind of twisted.
      QuoteQuote

Active Users

Active Users

Active users in this topic: 1 (Registered users: 0, guests: 1)