English Deutsch
Page 2 from 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Score 11 to 20 of 22

Subject: Corona virus - what do you think?

Promotion [Verified] Avatar of playtime alex
    Registered since
    May 2016

AW: Corona virus - what do you think?

Yes I agree with you. This scaremongering makes this whole situation even worse. In principle, the authorities do everything that is necessary and we all have to remain calm. The most important thing is to limit social contact with other people. So that shouldn't be that difficult, since everyone is only connected to mobile phones in social networks anyway. And you don't get infected, do you?
      QuoteQuote

Senior Member avatar of nowout
    Registered since
    Meitheamh 2019

In the meantime, unfortunately, the whole thing is affecting me more than I expected, and recently I've even been afraid of it. not afraid of the virus, of course, but exclusively of the direct and long-term economic consequences. this is not even directly about me (although I also work in a very badly affected job) but about self-employed people in the closest circle of friends and relatives. because they have to look for themselves where they stay financially, which in concrete cases will most likely end fatally (in the sense of bankruptcy), so the tragedy is the fact.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

The whole thing is now really more far-reaching than I think anyone would have thought at the beginning. This probably applies to many in all possible areas, whether private or professional, I currently do not think it is possible to assess exactly how this will turn out.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

This whole virus with all its consequences is now a bad thing, I really didn't think that at the beginning. I hope to get better soon, but I don't think you should loosen all the measures too soon, it's no use if you end up having to row back.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

We now always have to wear nose and mouth masks at work, which is sometimes really exhausting and it is difficult to breathe and it often gives me a headache.

That's really not nice, then you have to go shopping again with a mask, I'm really happy when I'm at home and don't have to have the thing on.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

So here it seems like nothing happened, only in the shops the mask reminds of the virus. Outside you can no longer see anything from distance and the like. How is it with you?
      QuoteQuote

Member Avatar of Dog2e
    Registered since
    July 2018

At first I was really scared!
    Now I think like you! But what's the use, we have to stick to the regulations and that's it!
    It is said that the virus can only be "defeated" in this way... since I wish for nothing more, I stick to it.
    Wear the respiratory mask, which you can buy cheaply here at healthsystems24, keep your distance etc.!
    But as it seems, the whole thing will take a very long time ;( Ah... I'm so fed up with it all!!! I want everything to go back to how it used to be...

Anyway, all I can say is take care of yourselves!
    At some point, Corona will also be a thing of the past!
      QuoteQuote

Support Team Avatar of playtime spielo
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

If you look at the development now 6 months later in this thread, I can only shake my head at how Germany is dealing with the whole situation. I don't even think that it's because of politics, but much more the unreasonableness of the citizens, who once again feel patronized in their freedom. We all know that most Germans have their problems when it comes to their own rights!

So continue to take care of yourselves and don't challenge your health, because your self-protection is the most important thing!
      QuoteQuote

Forum representative Avatar of playtime slotti
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

If you now look at the number on the intensive care beds or the dead, that should dissuade even the last skeptic and denier from their crazy ideas of thinking that Corona was just an invention. Especially since the virus is currently mutating. That means the worries have not decreased, the opposite is the case.

If the ignoramuses here in Germany want to see pictures like they once did in Italy, then they just have to keep going and the situation will come up faster than you think. It remains to be seen whether the vaccine will then be the hoped-for solution. But there are also over 30% of the population who do not want to be vaccinated.
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of almera
    Registered since
    Dec 2014

and we want to go to portugal for 2 months at the end of january...... will that work out?
      QuoteQuote

Active Users

Active Users

Active users in this topic: 1 (Registered users: 0, guests: 1)

Tags