English Deutsch
Page 1 from 2 12 LastLast
Score 1 to 10 of 13

Subject: Jungle camp 2020 here we go again

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Post Jungle camp 2020 here we go again

The jungle camp 2020 is open and started yesterday, partly with a lot of criticism because of the forest fires in Australia, which is why RTL announced fundraisers directly.

I personally don't follow it that much now, when I think about it I'll take a look but that's about it. Yesterday, at the beginning, I looked in and I thought, hm, who do I know there..?
    Well, two are known to me and three, the others don't tell me anything at all. I have no idea what's supposed to be prominent about them...

As far as the exams are concerned, somehow it's always the same and if at all I think it would only be interesting for candidates where you're curious how they're doing, but this year's participants scratch me absolutely not.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

AW: Jungle camp 2020 here we go again

My general interest in the show has not increased. On the contrary, I haven't even really looked into it yet. How about you?
      QuoteQuote

Forum representative Avatar of playtime slotti
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

Thumbs up AW: Jungle camp 2020 here we go again

If I have time, I'll take a look too. But as far as this year's candidates are concerned, that's pretty crass. Let's take the example of Daniel B�chner. At first I thought it wasn't that bad when I looked at the GoodBye Germany format or the emigrants. Especially after the death of Jens B�chner, I didn't necessarily have a bad impression. Of course, everything happened in front of the camera and you could present yourself accordingly. I can't judge whether it was deliberately acted out or whether you act like you are. For a few candidates like Danny, this is now routine. But if I follow how Daniela B�chner behaves and behaves in the jungle camp and what kind of statements she makes, then at the latest everyone should get the right impression.

I understand if someone is afraid, disgusted or panics about certain things. But to be honest, you have to ask yourself why people then take part in such a format. The motives are, of course, primarily the fees and the attention that one would like to achieve with it. In any case, it gives me a headache when I see how a Daniela B�chner presents herself on TV. Just embarrassing this hysterical, stupid and contemptuous behavior. With the attention she hit the mark, with the popularity and sympathy probably not so much.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

There is or was very seldom a candidate who did not do this format because of the money. I can't remember spontaneously who that was, I think Wendler, I bought it from him that he doesn't depend so much on the coal.

Very few really present themselves as they are, I think everyone wants to be seen in their own way, which is not interpreted to their disadvantage. In general, I have absolutely no feeling this year that prompts me to turn it on.
      QuoteQuote

Webmaster [Verified] Avatar of CBJViking
    Registered since
    February 2015
    Place
    An island

This time it's finally only Y-celebrities. Except for the bookers, I don't know anyone there.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Yes, this is really the worst season ever.
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of Gambler
    Registered since
    February 2019

Just de, I can't look at it anymore. It's kinda just annoying.
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of Ulken
    Registered since
    Meitheamh 2019

All these zeros and shits don't work at all, nobody has ever really achieved anything great and certainly nothing to be able to call themselves a real celebrity. Well, one or two are there, but the rest are uninteresting.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Yes, no idea the winner of this Prince Damien, no idea so pointless the guy like this year's show. I can't do anything with the guy.
      QuoteQuote

Junior Member Avatar of Mexxx
    Registered since
    Dec 2019

I think the guy is cool, he deserved the win.
      QuoteQuote

Active Users

Active Users

Active users in this topic: 1 (Registered users: 0, guests: 1)