English Deutsch
Page 1 from 3 123 LastLast
Score 1 to 10 of 27

Subject: Freeletics and my ordeal with it

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Post Freeletics and my ordeal with it

Hi all,

I wanted to tell you something about my new sport. I started Freeletics on January 02.01.2020nd, XNUMX, since then I have also avoided sugar as much as possible.

My goal is to lose some weight, primarily to gain body fat and muscle. I'm not really fat now, but I've been fitter before and I want to get back there.

I don't like going to a gym and I generally don't have the motivation to go anywhere all the time, so I decided on Freeletics, which you can also practice very well at home or outside. The whole thing runs via an app on the smartphone and you get training units and exercises displayed and you get training plans based on some information. Approximately 36 million people use the program worldwide.

It costs a bit, but stays within limits. I paid just under 3 for 25 months to get started and after that it always costs 3 for 35 months, which is perfectly fine. I train about 30-50 minutes every two days, depending on what the program put together.

Today was the fourth session and I've been feeling my muscles for days, actually something always hurts somewhere (muscle soreness) but it's okay when it starts again on the second day. At the moment I'm still in good spirits and will keep you up to date after every training session in the future, what happened today and how I fared with it.

Until the next session on Saturday!

You can find out more about that here Freeletics Read program.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

AW: Freeletics and my ordeal with it

Today is a training break and that's a good thing, I wouldn't be able to do it every day. Tomorrow we'll continue again.
      QuoteQuote

Forum representative Avatar of playtime slotti
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

To be honest, I've never heard of Glumbi. But I also have to do something urgently, but overcoming the bastard is very difficult. And unfortunately that already starts with the diet.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Not everyone knows it, but I think it's really good and I think it's helped me a lot this week. Of course, in order to really bring about a big change in the body, you have to pull it through for 2-3 months. So far I'm doing well and somehow it's fun even if it's exhausting.

Yes, it's actually not easy to adjust, the sport isn't that bad, but leaving out the sweet stuff is still quite difficult for me. But it also has the side effect that I've felt much better since then, no more stomach ache, etc. the path is definitely not wrong and I'm curious where it will go next.

The training today was okay only 27 minutes which was almost one of the shortest so far. A lot for the legs and the stomach today but it was okay. Tomorrow it's time for a break or if your arms allow it, there's a short dumbbell workout.

QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Well, yesterday there was another unit, but I have a bit of a cold, my lungs burned yesterday, so the unit was a bit looser, even if it annoys me a lot because I want to do it accurately. I'm optimistic that tomorrow will be better.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Day together, today was another session at the usual pace with a lot of power. The whole thing goes on, of course, the next unit will be on Friday.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Today is a day off, that's good so I have a huge headache. Tomorrow I hope I'm fit and I want to do the next unit. With that in mind, I'll get back to you tomorrow.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

What I notice today on the day of the break, the sore muscles are by far not as bad the next day as they were at the beginning. I think in two weeks I can do even more units per week. Tomorrow morning is training again.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Today was training again, yes it is sometimes really a pain to motivate yourself, especially if you don't have the obvious success yet... I'm curious when you'll really see something...
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of Gambler
    Registered since
    February 2019

I took a look at it, no thanks, it's too exhausting for me, I can't motivate myself to do that.
      QuoteQuote

Active Users

Active Users

Active users in this topic: 1 (Registered users: 0, guests: 1)