English Deutsch
Score 1 to 6 of 6

Subject: Permanent losers dare you! Frustration whining collection thread

Senior Member avatar of nowout
    Registered since
    Meitheamh 2019

Permanent losers dare you! Frustration whining collection thread

Well, I just have to let off some steam here!

The whole thing, as usual, in the sense of the classic machine idiot who, after excessive loss hunting, just lost again and is now looking for the blame and reasons elsewhere.

So let me start:

Those damn filthy slots are a complete deduction! Absolutely ridiculous what you get there for results! Deposited exactly €1050 in the last three days with small paysafecards and only played slots from Playngo. At any time of day or night, with all imaginable settings, various settings: there is nothing to get! The bastard always rattles off the 150 deposit like anything else, at the very end as soon as the stakes have been reduced there is at best a ridiculous free spins win. Dad's best was yesterday in Ninja Fruits: 150€ played with spins under 0.50€, reduced to 0.15� spin at the very end, and with the last spin (account balance 0.00�) he gives free spins, then after only four spins Huso again. In many slots, over 200 spins without a single win are standard anyway. Free spins give 2 or 7 coins as a total win. With BoD, over 12x in Free Spins is good, and that's on 10 lines! Other games even 0 total winnings in free spins several times.

What shoud that?

Maybe I was just unlucky, of course. Or maybe not.

After all, the manufacturers should have an interest in keeping the player entertaining and playing for a long time within the framework of the regular RTP payout. And that categorically excludes a random gameplay.

The fluctuations in random events are already known to me. At the latest after 25 consecutive blacks at a real roulette table.

But with these slots (to which I recently converted, previously always distanced myself from them) speculations are quite justified.

Follow pictures.

How about you?

Who has also unsuccessfully churned off half of their January income?

Have the courage and confess yourselves here to the frustrated vending machine idiots! Someone has to be to blame, together the search is easier!

Vending machine manufacturers are unscrupulous scammers!

updates coming soon
    masses of evidence
    Modified by nowayout (24.12.19 most at 15:36 Watch) Reason: tip
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

AW: Permanent losers dare you! Frustration whining collection thread

Hi,

Basically we are all long-term losers in the game.

Only those who clear a jackpot in the 6-digit range or higher and then stay on the ground will probably be in the plus.
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of gamblejohn
    Registered since
    May 2018

You only play BOD anyway, and as is well known, the Play n Go games have a fairly high variance, so don't be surprised if you just get punched in the face.
      QuoteQuote

Forum representative Avatar of playtime slotti
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

Whether high or low variance is absolutely irrelevant. Honestly, I don't know how to answer that any more. Because I don't have a plausible explanation for this topic.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

There is probably no explanation, it's just luck.. but that should be clear to you even before playing that you will most likely lose.
      QuoteQuote

Senior Member avatar of nowout
    Registered since
    Meitheamh 2019

Of course it's luck, after all the result depends on chance. However, this random result seems to be presented in a very sophisticated way. Or where is the line between all the programmed "near wins" and determining the timing and outcome of, for example, free spins features in relation to bet size etc
      QuoteQuote

Active Users

Active Users

Active users in this topic: 1 (Registered users: 0, guests: 1)