English Deutsch
Page 1 from 6 123 ... LastLast
Score 1 to 10 of 52

Subject: Everything about the lottery and betting in general

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Post Everything about the lottery and betting in general

Hey guys, I wanted to bring everything about the lottery and betting in here. No matter whether you play the lottery online or offline in the classic way, whether the normal 6 out of 49, the newer Euro Jackpot, sports betting, etc.

Just let us know what you think of it or whether and if so what you play.

I myself play the normal lottery every now and then, nothing out of the ordinary, every now and then I've taken part in the Euro Jackpot, but then only do it offline here in the shop, for whatever reason I don't play at Lotto.de so Lotto Bayern in the net, which would also be quite official. Then I take a Bayern lottery ticket every now and then I have no idea what it's called in other federal states..

I used to play the lottery via a third-party site, but I don't do it anymore because I simply don't trust that if you win, you'll be paid. See the story with the geriatric nurse who won 55 million euros at Lottoland and doesn't get it. What do you think?
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of Gambler
    Registered since
    February 2019

AW: Everything about the lottery and betting in general

So every now and then I play the lottery normally, but I do it irregularly and unfortunately haven't really won anything yet.
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of Ulken
    Registered since
    Meitheamh 2019

Hm, I've left quite a bit of money there, but you really can't win there. Very difficult, I still do sports betting from time to time and rarely more on a whim when it comes up.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Unfortunately, I haven't really been able to win anything in the lottery so far. A threesome with a super number or something like that was never more than €15-16 or something. Once with such a Bayern ticket it was 50 € immediate profit that was the highest.
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of Ulken
    Registered since
    Meitheamh 2019

Bayern Los no idea what you mean I do not know that. €50 is meager, but you can't do more, or what?
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of gamblejohn
    Registered since
    May 2018

As the saying goes, he who doesn't dare doesn't win! But I've never invested even one cent in the lottery, the chance of a decent win is so minimal that it's not worth driving to the lottery shop.
      QuoteQuote

Senior Member Avatar of MaryP
    Registered since
    July 2019

Oh yeah, I do a few crosses every now and then, but very rarely.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

The chance of winning the lottery is certainly small, but I think being there is everything and it doesn't cost much to be able to participate at all, so I don't see it that narrowly.

Ulken the tickets are instant prizes that go towards the stake per ticket with a walk-through or €2 win and you can win up to €300.000.

Here for an overview. Bayernless
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of Ulken
    Registered since
    Meitheamh 2019

All right, I've looked at it now, I know that clearly. Now that you can get something there must also be a lucky day.
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of Gambler
    Registered since
    February 2019

Yes, I also know the lots, there are in several federal states, even if they have different names everywhere.
      QuoteQuote

Active Users

Active Users

Active users in this topic: 1 (Registered users: 0, guests: 1)