English Deutsch
Page 1 from 3 123 LastLast
Score 1 to 10 of 29

Subject: Wonderful problem

Junior Member Avatar by Daniel92
    Registered since
    Aug 2019

Wonderful problem

Hello, unfortunately I have unwittingly violated the terms and conditions. I paid in from my mother's Paypal account on June 8.6th and still had 700 euros in the account, which then was blocked. I had to send documents from me and my mother, which took exactly 1 month and always got an answer the next day that something was still missing. At some point I sent everything 2 and 3 times because people kept asking for it. The last time I sent my ID card repeatedly was almost a month ago and since then there has been absolutely no response via e-mail and support just tells me to contact the e-mail address. As I said, over 1 months have passed and I thought I would contact the forum here to see if there was even a chance of paying out
      QuoteQuote

Support Team Avatar of playtime spielo
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

Re: Wonderful problem

Hello Daniel92,

All you can do now is ours wonderful Write a private message here in the forum and describe your request. Of course you made the classic mistake, which usually ends with the repayment of your deposits and the account is closed. Ultimately, however, that decides wonderful!

http://www.playtime-forum.info/forum...1012-Wunderino
      QuoteQuote

Forum representative Avatar of playtime slotti
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

I changed the title and moved it to the forum for problems because no one can do anything with the title "Wunderkind".
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Thanks, I was wondering what a child prodigy was doing here.
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of Ulken
    Registered since
    Meitheamh 2019

And again that wonderful Problem... madness people what's the matter with you guys.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Yes, I can't quite understand that either, I think many really don't know any better and don't think of anything bad. The ulterior motives have clearly determined that there will also be other individuals.
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of gamblejohn
    Registered since
    May 2018

08.08. registered, no further comment from the TE, so something strange again. I sometimes ask myself why you still help people at all, the gratitude of at least one piece of feedback should already be there if you are already helping strangers!
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of Ulken
    Registered since
    Meitheamh 2019

Well, everyone only takes advantage for themselves, since it is now standard in society.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Unfortunately, it often happens that someone only wants answers or solutions but then no longer gives any feedback, especially when the problem has been solved. But we help everyone or try to, even if in the end there is usually no thank you or no feedback. Of course we are happy about that.
      QuoteQuote

Junior Member Avatar of Kaydee
    Registered since
    Aug 2019

Hello, I also have a small problem with wonderful!!
    Unfortunately, I didn't pay attention to the deposit conditions and won a large sum. After a long back and forth, I received an email on Friday, August 09.08.2019th, 1330,00 that the amounts deposited, Euro XNUMX, would be refunded The winnings won't be paid out, but that doesn't matter, but nothing has arrived yet, and now I'm worried that they won't pay!! No more responses to my emails hello@Wunderino.com !!! Have read here in the forum that the people were helped!

Greetings Kaydee
      QuoteQuote

Active Users

Active Users

Active users in this topic: 1 (Registered users: 0, guests: 1)