Page 11 from 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Score 101 to 106 of 106

Subject: All about traveling - vacation - wanderlust - travel tips

Support Team Avatar of playtime spielo
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

AW: All about traveling - vacation - wanderlust - travel tips

Quote Posted by dino1 View Post
    So I booked (already last year) 1 week Mallorca for July. I'm curious if there's anything else out there. What do you all mean?
    Hello first,

I can tell you that holidaymakers will be allowed to enter again at the beginning of June, even if phase 3 will still last and the first hotels will only open again in Arenal, with the next step, July, many hotels will be added, but there is still time not clear if 14 days of quarantine also apply!
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Everything is still very difficult, I have contacted the travel company to see whether a rebooking is possible for next summer.. this year we will not be going far away.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

The request is running, you are ignored a lot and feel let down. No one can be reached by phone anyway, the only way to contact them is by email about once a week.

Now I hope that they can also confirm the rebooking, then the topic would be settled by next summer. Although we looked for the new offer ourselves, that's actually the job of the travel agency.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Hello, of course it's not that easy. Suddenly a rebooking should no longer work. Reasons for this are not given at first. I am now in talks with a lawyer, if we are right and can rebook, we will insist on it. It's terrible in which direction the whole topic is moving, but the lawyers for travel law think it's really unbelievable at the moment. Money from tour operators is not paid back to the customers, although it is clear that they have to be paid back, etc. many people are probably up to their necks in water.
      QuoteQuote

Forum representative Avatar of playtime slotti
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

You have to take into account that for many travel agencies and owners almost everything has collapsed overnight and they only have to process cancellations or possibly refund money. Money already paid to hotels was then simply gone. This has put many offices, travel companies and airlines in dire straits, even giving up. It didn't go so well and many are still waiting for their refund.

Even if it's just about rebookings that were issued due to travel warnings, there are big problems and rejections. The people concerned should have sought legal advice from the start. For me also a failure of politics and also of the companies that have applied for help from the state. The insurance companies would have had to step in there too.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Yes, of course I have understanding for the individual cases, but not at the expense of the customers, which none of them can do anything about it.

In our case, with the involvement of the lawyer, a concrete rebooking offer has now arisen in a year, we are still waiting for the final confirmation. If this arrives, the whole thing is completed for a year.
      QuoteQuote

Active Users

Active Users

Active users in this topic: 1 (Registered users: 0, guests: 1)