English Deutsch
Page 1 from 11 123 ... LastLast
Score 1 to 10 of 106

Subject: All about traveling - vacation - wanderlust - travel tips

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Exclamation All about traveling - vacation - wanderlust - travel tips

I would like to use this topic to address everything to do with travel. No matter whether you plan to travel somewhere or want to tell about a trip you have already taken.

I am generally very interested in traveling and hope for a high participation.

Due to the new work there will be no more trips this year, but I am still looking for suggestions for next year. Malta, Mallorca, possibly Crete or Rhodes would still be on the plan... let's see it should be more like 2 to 2,5 hours flight time.

We'll do the other flights when the kids are older and don't really want to go with us anymore.
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of Ulken
    Registered since
    Meitheamh 2019

AW: All about traveling - vacation - wanderlust - travel tips

Traveling is always good, you see something and get to know new women. You don't need much more, I already have my two or three places where I can take a deep breath and switch off. I travel almost monthly and am here and there. Where I don't want to go yet, but I still want to go to the Himalayas, but if I do, then on foot and all the way to the top.
      QuoteQuote

Senior Member Avatar of MaryP
    Registered since
    July 2019

Oh yes, traveling is such a beautiful thing, I like to fly to places where it is warm and you can relax. I was in the Maldives last year, this year we'll see if then in the short term maybe Cuba.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Himalayas on foot Ulken... I hope you are fit....

Mary that sounds great, warmth is always good and so is bathing. I haven't been to Cuba yet, but it should be very nice there.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

On the topic of travel, we've been to Legoland Germany near G�nzburg for two days now, it's really interesting for those who like to do something like that. The mix of play park and rides doesn't make it too boring for adults either, because there's always something to do. We liked it even though it was totally overcrowded here because of the holidays.
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of Ulken
    Registered since
    Meitheamh 2019

Lego, yes, I used to like to play there, but now I don't see why I should go there.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Hey, that's what you do with children, at least most of them do. If you are a Lego fan you can certainly go without it, but I wouldn't do it now if I didn't have one.
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of Gambler
    Registered since
    February 2019

We've been to Legoland before, but it's been a few years. Otherwise, well, I would like to see a few things in the distance, Hawaii, Hong Kong, Vegas in general, USA, there are some destinations, unfortunately there is currently no time and the money is also missing to head for everything.
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of Ulken
    Registered since
    Meitheamh 2019

Since I was a gambler almost everywhere, I can really recommend everything, definitely do it.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Gambler, I can understand you too, I would like many of your goals, a few more and the trip around the world would be finished, we'll see at some point. At the moment it wouldn't work at all with the children. But I'm often drawn to far away places, when I'm gone it's nice to be home again, it lasts for 2-3 days, then it would be great somewhere else.
      QuoteQuote

Active Users

Active Users

Active users in this topic: 1 (Registered users: 0, guests: 1)