Page 1 from 5 123 ... LastLast
Score 1 to 10 of 48

Subject: Wunderino account verification

Junior Member Avatar of Morocco
    Registered since
    Aug 2019

Wunderino account verification

Hello together,

It's about a topic that has come up here several times. I joined 5 months ago wonderful I paid in several hundred euros. I was also lucky and won 30k. Now I wanted to have the payment paid out and then a third-party account came up. You know the e-mails was quiet. Of course I asked for processing and it came back (...high workload and so)After 2 MONTHS an e-mail came (...have used third-party payments, violation of terms and conditions) and I should give an explanation. Why I used the bank details of third parties for the deposit and not my own. The account I used has a power of attorney and I also sent it Account number, I also sent it, only the bank statement doesn't say my name Custom didn't say the bank. Does anyone know what the chances are of getting my money?
      QuoteQuote

Support Team Avatar of playtime spielo
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

AW: Wunderino account verification

Hello Morocco,

first of all welcome to the playtime forum!

As you have probably already read in some threads here, according to the terms and conditions this is a no-go and in most cases it is decisive wonderful because very hard. I can only give you one tip, contact our employee at wonderful here in the forum, explain your situation, and most of the time the concerns will be clarified at least in a timely manner. Whether this turns out positively or negatively for you is entirely up to you wonderful.

Your account with us is now 100% active and you can use private messages to message him.

Good luck and keep us posted, it's quite a buzz!
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Aug 2019

But I didn't just use it like that, I have a legal certificate of use from the bank and I'm able to do business worldwide, so they say. The account belongs to my mother and me. They all have it, the last one Contact was 3 weeks ago.But I want wonderful not annoying either.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Hi Morocco,

you can attach a power of attorney and the certificate etc. to everything wonderful they may recognize this and pay out the winnings. But nobody here can know that, they alone will decide wonderful. But with such a large sum I would try.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Aug 2019

Hat wonderful Everything is already available and I've always remained factual. It's also strange at the very beginning I also deposited 100 euros with the account and 50 euros gambled 50 euros paid out in 6 hours the money was on my account. Because it was not interested .How can that be? They also have information from me.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Hm good question, unfortunately only you can do that wonderful answer, it sounds strange indeed.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Aug 2019

Of course, I also deposited with my account, but where I deposited with the other account was the last deposit situation, I checked. Yes, I find it strange too.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Of course it can also be that wonderful with a payout of 50€ or 100€ that just waved through and only checked when the amount was high and then noticed.. but that's just my guess.
      QuoteQuote

Support Team Avatar of playtime spielo
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

Quote Posted by Morocco View Post
    Hat wonderful Everything is already available and I've always remained factual. It's also strange at the very beginning I also deposited 100 euros with the account and 50 euros gambled 50 euros paid out in 6 hours the money was on my account. Because it was not interested .How can that be? They also have information from me.
    do you have ours? wonderful Messaged employees here in the forum? In general, we can discuss many situations, in the end it is alone wonderful his decision.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Aug 2019

That could be, but since I'm 100 percent sure everything is accepted and that's how it is. But a decision is still open as I was written. I'm a patient person but things are slowly starting to work out. In other forums also something positive decided. And the message here to the wonderful Employees can you achieve more?
      QuoteQuote

Active Users

Active Users

Active users in this topic: 1 (Registered users: 0, guests: 1)