English Deutsch
Score 1 to 8 of 8

Subject: Wunderino payment takes almost 1 year (solved)

Junior Member Avatar of Monte88
    Registered since
    July 2019

Wunderino payment takes almost 1 year (solved)

Hey guys,

As everyone writes, I'm also new here, I've read through a lot and have often visited the website. Now I'll try my luck, I saw that the team from wonderful I can also write privately but as soon as I go to it it doesn't work unfortunately. (send PM)

Yes my problem is like this:

I transferred money to my profile via my account and then won €1400, which I want, wanted, still want, to have paid out to my wife's account, whatever. You and I have also been verified and also submitted a power of attorney and so on. But here it comes, the money was paid out in December last year anyway, but it never arrived, after about a thousand e-mails, there was an answer about the fact that it is via a third-party account, yes, that's fine, that means yes then suddenly money laundering. Well, anyway, they said it was paid out, but it's still not there, and I don't know how to put it all back here because it's a very, very long story. Every time they wanted to check us, then everything was fine, then this and that and that happened, well, many of you probably know how they do it. In any case, I haven't received an answer for 3 weeks and I've been waiting in vain for it. The only thing that can be done is that I should think about it or that money was paid out to my wife's account!!! Strangely, there is still nothing on it!....

What can I do?

Or do I just have to keep writing and not letting up. I've already threatened, although I find it all disrespectful, but what's left. You play and pay in like a idiot and then win something and then some come so blatantly ...

Don't understand the whole system, you're being fooled everywhere. But I won't let it sit on me and I want my money.

Support Team Avatar of playtime spielo
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

AW: Wunderino payment takes almost 1 year

Hello Monte88,

first of all welcome to the playtime forum. For technical reasons and to protect against spam, it is initially not possible for new users to write PMs directly.

Using third-party accounts is im wonderful expressly prohibited. Why didn't you have that paid out to your account if you've already paid in with it? What I don't quite understand is that if the money has supposedly already been paid out, then you shouldn't have any credit left in your player account, right? So that's about it now wonderful still looking for your money or don't want to pay it out because you want to use a third party account?

I have now activated your account with us and you can use ours wonderful Contact the employee now via PM and describe your request.

Member avatar of donjuan
    Registered since
    July 2019

You read a lot about it wonderful, I hope you can get something through the Playtime Forum, they seem to have very good contacts here.
    Good luck!!

Expert Avatar of gamblejohn
    Registered since
    May 2018

Not reported for three days, think the problem has been solved in no time!

Registered since
    Dec 2014

It's just like all too often, when it's done, it's usually not reported anymore. It's always a shame.

Member avatar of donjuan
    Registered since
    July 2019

Why isn't Monte answering anymore, did he get his money. That would be a hit, you have to wait more than a year, check out the Playtime forum and get your money.

Expert Avatar of Ulken
    Registered since
    Meitheamh 2019

Sure, why should he write umpteen times when he has his money, nobody is accountable.

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Monte also seems to have received his money and, as is so often the case, no feedback is given, which is a shame people. I'll close the topic and here too I think the problem has been solved.

Active Users

Active Users

Active users in this topic: 1 (Registered users: 0, guests: 1)

Tags