English Deutsch
Page 4 from 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Score 31 to 35 of 35

Subject: Play'n Go constantly game interruption

Registered since
    Dec 2014

AW: Play'n Go constantly game interruption

I love the videoslots, but I had a very strange story about it a while ago, I can't describe it exactly, just roughly. Had also played Book of Dead and had won around 170€ in free spins the sum was simply gone after the game was canceled I could no longer find it in the account or in the history. Also in the chat you couldn't see anything and I'm not stupid I know that I had the profit shortly before.

After a long discussion and that you can't do anything because there was no error to be seen, I came to terms with it and fortunately won another game so it didn't bother me that much anymore, but it was strange in any case.
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of Ulken
    Registered since
    Meitheamh 2019

That's strange in the day, funny such a mistake one should be able to understand..
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

That's what I thought too, unfortunately nothing could be seen at the time, made me really angry and I was very annoyed. Only the good profit afterwards made it clear that I continued to play there, the profit or the payout was about 2k € and it was there again after 2 minutes, which is still awesome.
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of Gambler
    Registered since
    February 2019

That's really unusual, I haven't experienced anything like that before, fortunately.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Yes it was bizarre is closed for me, I would still be interested in what it was. But well, in the end it's all just technology that can sometimes go wrong, even if it shouldn't exist in such an area.
      QuoteQuote

Active Users

Active Users

Active users in this topic: 1 (Registered users: 0, guests: 1)

Tags