English Deutsch
Score 1 to 9 of 9

Subject: Shocking what is going on in this world...

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Exclamation Shocking what is going on in this world...

In the meantime, it's almost unbearable when you follow the news about what's going on in this world. Not that the wars and hardships aren't enough, no, you really have to think twice about how safe you can still feel here and how safe your own children are.

Especially in the last few weeks and months, the headlines about children and young people being raped or groups and what age they are, makes you scared and anxious. Add to that the crazies who just stab people for no reason etc. that's really bad.

Was it really that bad 20 years ago, but you just didn't find out about it due to a lack of internet etc., or has it gotten worse?
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of Gambler
    Registered since
    February 2019

AW: Horror what is going on in this world...

You're right, I think it's very bad too, you can't put a lot of it into words.
      QuoteQuote

Forum representative Avatar of playtime slotti
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

Angry AW: Horror what is going on in this world...

Everyone can think what they want about my current statement. It has absolutely nothing to do with right-wing radicalism, because I can tell the difference because I'm a few days old too.

Such people who live here, behave criminally, threaten or even desecrate the lives of other fellow citizens, exploit the system and show no respect should not be tolerated or rewarded and put in one of our prisons, where they can lead, shall we say, a "sustainable life" at government expense. These people should be sent to a labor camp in Siberia or deported immediately, no ifs or buts. This applies equally to people with a migration background and to people from our own ranks. I really can't see that anymore. This policy and the implementation pisses me off. It's not surprising that more and more people are building and developing more and more hatred, which is also reflected politically.

I'm sorry that the statement is so blatant, but there's no other way to say it and that's still expressed harmlessly. There are many people and families who have fled and deserve to stay and live here in Germany. But this refugee policy has gotten completely out of hand and has become one of the most difficult and discussed problems that people in our country are concerned with.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

I would also like to say something about that. Unfortunately, because of our history, it's probably the case that one should never actually say anything against people from other countries, because one is always labeled as a Nazi, that's probably the easiest thing for many who have no counterarguments.

I'm definitely not on the right, neither on the left, just in the healthy middle, that's how I would describe it. I allow everyone to have their own way and everyone should be able to live it out, as long as it's nothing forbidden or perverse, of course, especially when it comes to children.

I totally agree with Slotti, what is sometimes going on is no longer nice, I also worked for 6 months in an initial reception center for unaccompanied minors in 2015, that was an amazing experience . Sometimes you can hardly believe that because of war and hardship, such claims as have been made here. It has to be the branded product of everything, even when it comes to eating and drinking, discounter goods are rejected, etc.

And unfortunately there are 99% cases with foreign people, asylum seekers, etc., who attract negative attention with rape and the like. Especially in the frequency this is absolutely terrifying. I also refrain from going to the labor camp with kid gloves, you will no longer be able to counteract the whole thing.
    It is only logical that many develop right thoughts again because so many are against this policy, but none of the politicians really cares.
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of Ulken
    Registered since
    Meitheamh 2019

Yes, the world is now very wacky, nothing is as it was and you have to stand up to it. If someone comes back stupid, I got used to cleaning up like with like a long time ago, whether good or bad.
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of Gambler
    Registered since
    February 2019

But violence as revenge against violence isn't the solution either, because the whole thing never ends. Find all these reports terrible and you can't really do anything about it yourself.
      QuoteQuote

Forum representative Avatar of playtime slotti
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

As I said, this is a topic that really excites me. If I come to another country or maybe want to emigrate, then I have to adapt to the circumstances and follow the guidelines. None of that was an issue here, anyone could come with or without an identity. And that was the big mistake, you should have immediately identified the people at the borders 100%. They should have stayed in reception or reception camps until their identity was 100% clear. Where it wasn't possible for whatever reason, those affected would have had to be sent back immediately. Of course it's difficult when refugees have paid thousands of dollars to smugglers and are then turned away.

But if you had a clear conscience, you could identify yourself or at least present your identity in a credible way. For your own safety, you should have carried out face recognition on everyone, because we were able to determine the consequences of this sufficiently.

Everyone scolded Seehofer for his border controls, but I think the man was right. Some countries like Hungary closed their borders back then and from today's point of view one has to say, probably rightly so. Only generous Germany let everything in. When it got too much, deals were made with other countries like Greece or Turkey. In return there was financial support. A lot has developed many years ago (clan formations etc.)

Even today, Italy, Malta or other countries refuse in principle to take in more refugees. These are dramatic events that we can follow on the news every day. You have to act, and you have to start with the tugboats. Coasts must be patrolled and the tugboats already on the water must be caught and all sent back. You have to lock up the tugboats and then sink the boats. There must finally be an end to this policy and the countries must work together.

We can't even get around to deporting people. People who "earned money" during their toleration or who have accepted a job should be deported, but you can't do that with criminals. They either go under or there are tumultuous scenes when someone happens to be caught. The current discussion as to whether the criminal responsibility of young people must be reduced from 14 to 12 years or whether the parents can be deported is another typical example. This is then discussed again for years and in that time umpteen new cases have happened. If you do that in a foreign country, you'll either go straight to jail or you'll be rigorously deported.

Unfortunately, our legal system does the rest. There are too many loopholes and our laws are not being consistently applied. Anyone can file any appeal. The funny thing is that people who are only tolerated here or who have to fear deportation have the same civil rights as we do. We have to pay a lawyer if something happens, others can file an appeal at state expense and you can delay something like this for years.

This all sounds very "right-wing" but I'm certainly not. You just have to react at last, it can't go on like this.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

I don't see anything bad or wrong in your statement Slotti, something has to happen at last. Everybody's dancing around here and doing what they want, that can't be right, can it?

Especially when it comes to asylum seekers or tolerated people, it is very clear to me that they want to live here in safety, that is the purpose of the asylum, if it only turns out to be criminal, there should be no tolerance and immediate deportation should take place. Honestly, no matter where, the main thing is to get away, the country already has enough local criminals.
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of gamblejohn
    Registered since
    May 2018

The only problem the world has right now is going against nature. When the topic was opened, who would have thought that we would have a global problem that would affect everyone. One could almost guess that someone was sitting up there and didn't want to look at the small interpersonal problems anymore! In that sense, I hope that everyone who reads here hasn't gotten it yet!
      QuoteQuote

Active Users

Active Users

Active users in this topic: 1 (Registered users: 0, guests: 1)