Page 2 from 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Score 11 to 20 of 29

Subject: Dare new users!

Senior Member avatar of nowout
    Registered since
    Meitheamh 2019

AW: New users dare!

Quote Posted by gamblejohn View Post
    If you've blasted away 4K of PSC a month, do you think a €10 card would make you happy? I think you're in the wrong forum here!
    I don't think so, I'm sure of it. The challenge is different when it comes to the smallest amounts and the goal is also completely different. Countless times I have already invested the last 20€ in psc and paid 100€ and bought food etc.

Quote Posted by Ulken View Post
    4000 in PSC how do you get the parts? Nobody sells you that all at once, right?
    Differing. Up to a certain limit simply by SMS or login to my e-banking account. The prerequisite is a correspondingly covering account balance. Depending on the daily limit, 3-5 sales outlets are usually visited one or more times to purchase the psc.

Quote Posted by Glumbi View Post
    Improvements, we are open to everything for now and will talk about every suggestion. We are interested in your opinion and you could contribute your part to the whole. So just try out the keyboard.
    Suggestion for improvement from my subjective point of view here regarding the forum:
    A tolerated basis for discussion as to whether and to what extent any assignments/requests/barter offers/etc. would make sense or not and with what aim etc. here through whatever arguments. Or at least a pro/con list/opinion of a specific statement.

Quote Posted by playtime spielo View Post
    It's different in Switzerland, there are no sales limits like in Germany, I used to get 2-3 thousand francs PSC a day there myself.
    There are very well. Only recently I was rejected in Switzerland because I had reached my limit. Normally, however, one can easily buy thousands total value in one place early in the morning. Precise provisions are set individually.

With a PSC of 10, other things would also be conceivable, such as a proper grant of profits at one's own discretion in the case of future early profit payments, etc.

If this is not wanted and you are not interested in a 10€ secure win here anyway, we will just leave it the way it is, it is also completely okay.
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of gamblejohn
    Registered since
    May 2018

Unfortunately I don't use a PSC and I don't even know where I could get it here. The biggest is 100€ as far as I know, and how much should I buy from it to play properly, you can see with you...150x how often, I prefer to deposit with Neteller, there are just a few thousand in one amount.
      QuoteQuote

Support Team Avatar of playtime spielo
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

If this is not wanted and you are not interested in a 10€ secure win here anyway, we will just leave it the way it is, it is also completely okay.
    In general, we don't want exchanges and raffles here to entice players, as is the order of the day in other forums. I have little to do with PSC here either, but if you are interested in Neteller then write me a PM and we can talk.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Personally I haven't used a PSC for a long time because it's too stupid for me here you get them here and there but never more than 100€ at a time then you have to wait 10 minutes or so. Doesn't really bring much to use it like that.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

The call is of course still valid, don't be afraid to write something, there are no stupid questions either.
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of Gambler
    Registered since
    February 2019

No, here you can really ask anything, you will always be helped as best as you can.
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of Ulken
    Registered since
    Meitheamh 2019

I'm also happy to help if someone needs tips, but yes, the others here do what they can, that's true.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

How would the help Ulken look like? But thank you everyone is doing what they can.
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of Ulken
    Registered since
    Meitheamh 2019

The new ones don't dare, I'm surprised it's nice here.
      QuoteQuote

Senior Member Avatar of MaryP
    Registered since
    July 2019

Yes, it would be nice to read from new here, maybe another woman..
      QuoteQuote

Active Users

Active Users

Active users in this topic: 1 (Registered users: 0, guests: 1)