English Deutsch
Score 1 to 3 of 3

Subject: Wunderino does not pay out after deposit from someone else's account (solved positively)

Registered since
    Meitheamh 2019

Wunderino does not pay out after deposit from someone else's account (solved positively)

Hey, together

Unfortunately, I really think that most of you are tired of this topic and can't hear it anymore.. I feel the same way.. Nevertheless, I have a glimmer of hope that I can achieve something here. Following situation:

wonderful Account created, 845 paid in with my best friend’s bank account (instant transfer) and started gambling. After some time it has now risen to €2000. Now what had to come: violation of terms and conditions and first documents requested. Of course all documents submitted within hours, no reply whatsoever.
    Thought tonight: after the experiences here I will get my deposit at most and win another 1250 euros.. And slowly it's really hurting me..
    I have from an employee of wonderful had read. If he does something and gets my money out of it, I hereby donate 1000€ of it to the children's cancer aid.

I really hope that one of you has some good advice for me.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

AW: Wunderino does not pay out after deposit from someone else's account

Hi DommeB,

you can contact from wonderful I would be very happy to contact you, no one can say in advance whether it will be of any help. Just try and be patient.

Here you can wonderful Send employee a message:

https://www.playtime-forum.info/foru...1012-Wunderino
      QuoteQuote

Support Team Avatar of playtime spielo
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

AW: Wunderino does not pay out after deposit from someone else's account (solved positively)

Since there was no more feedback from the thread creator, we assume that it was solved positively. With that the thread is closed!
      QuoteQuote

Active Users

Active Users

Active users in this topic: 1 (Registered users: 0, guests: 1)

Tags