English Deutsch
Page 3 from 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Score 21 to 30 of 48

Subject: Revolut online account

Expert Avatar of gamblejohn
    Registered since
    May 2018

Revolut online account

I registered there now and a support employee took care of me immediately. I found the verification a bit cumbersome because you have to upload everything via your cell phone. First I had to get the necessary documents on the phone, but otherwise everything was fine so far. I applied for the master card right away and if everything goes smoothly, I'll also take the metal package.
      QuoteQuote

Support Team Avatar of playtime spielo
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

Revolut online account

I really can't report anything negative, on the contrary, even transfers to the account are on it the next day, my home bank account sometimes needs two days for that! The Metal account is not exactly cheap with an annual fee of €135, but you do enjoy some advantages. For everything else there is also the free account or the inexpensive silver account.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    May 2018

Revolut online account

Whether you pay 8 euros a month or 13 euros for much better services, think five euros difference is not even a smart spin on a slot.
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of Ulken
    Registered since
    Meitheamh 2019

Revolut online account

I've opened something and applied for it, let's see how long it takes until something moves and I can transfer the first bills.
      QuoteQuote

Support Team Avatar of playtime spielo
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

Revolut online account

Ulken,

as soon as your account is opened and you have probably been verified by an employee, you can immediately transfer what you want. Of course you have to deposit some of your wealth into the account beforehand. :-)
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of Ulken
    Registered since
    Meitheamh 2019

Revolut online account

spielolein, of course something has been paid in, I'm not stupid. I'll be fine. But good that there is no limit otherwise I would be very limited again.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Revolut online account

Well Ulken if there is no limit that should also be sufficient for your assets..
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    May 2018

Revolut online account

By the way, the master card was in my mailbox two days later, so everything is still positive. Now I will test this in practice.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Revolut online account

Yesterday I paid in something via the virtual MasterCard, everything worked fine. Unfortunately, no payment was made.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Revolut online account

That's not without being crass.. Let's see if we can find out more about the background.

Revolut customers are stolen 30.000 francs
      QuoteQuote

Active Users

Active Users

Active users in this topic: 1 (Registered users: 0, guests: 1)