English Deutsch
Score 1 to 6 of 6

Subject: Payout at Wunderino (solved positively)

Junior Member Avatar of player55
    Registered since
    May 2019

Payout at Wunderino (solved positively)

Hello dear community,

I won around €1.650 (without bonus and first payout) a few days ago. The situation is as follows:

1. Requested withdrawal via bank transfer
    2. Withdrawal canceled as I felt Trustly could go faster. Payment requested via Trustly.
    3. After contacting support a few times, I was told that I had to pay out via bank transfer since I had also paid in via Sofortüberweisung.
    4. Requested withdrawal via bank transfer. It has now been around 36 hours and the withdrawal is still listed as "pending" in my account.
    5. After contacting the chat again, mentioning that yes they advertised a 24 hour grace period (referring to the approval process, not the final bank transfer) I was brushed off with the fact that it was 1 - would take 3 business days
    6. I should now verify my account, my ID card was accepted immediately, the other two documents have not yet. I can't see the current status either because I can't see the "Account Verification" menu item.
    7. I make the mistake and play from €1650 to €1700.
    7. After trying to explain in the chat, an employee promised me yesterday that it should be processed yesterday and that I will receive an email. If that's not the case, I should get in touch again to speed up the process. I took a picture of this, but in the chat I am always told that the verification takes 7 days.

Am I too hasty? I'm a little intimidated.

What do you recommend me to do next? Wait? To the wonderful Unfortunately, I can't write an email here in the forum. Like I said, I'm a little unsure.

Thank you for your help!

Support Team Avatar of playtime spielo
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

AW: Payout at Wunderino

Hello Player55,

Your account with us in the forum had to be released first, this is necessary because of spam! That is now done and you can also contact the support staff at wonderful contact here now. I or someone else will comment on your concern later, but I can already tell you one thing, you need a lot of patience wonderful concerns. This can take several weeks!

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Hello Player55

Welcome to our forum!

I would be interested in advance how you wonderful have come? So how did you find out about them?

As Spielo had already written, it will probably take a while until something happens, plan on a few weeks, anything else would be a surprise. The experiences with wonderful In the last few weeks and months, from the beginning it only takes a while until nothing happens anymore. To be honest, I can't say how things will go in your case, but I wish you a lot of patience and will keep us up to date.

The wonderful You should contact contact in any case, it can only have a positive effect.

Junior Member Avatar of player55
    Registered since
    May 2019

Quote Posted by Glumbi View Post
    Hello Player55

Welcome to our forum!

I would be interested in advance how you wonderful have come? So how did you find out about them?

As Spielo had already written, it will probably take a while until something happens, plan on a few weeks, anything else would be a surprise. The experiences with wonderful In the last few weeks and months, from the beginning it only takes a while until nothing happens anymore. To be honest, I can't say how things will go in your case, but I wish you a lot of patience and will keep us up to date.

The wonderful You should contact contact in any case, it can only have a positive effect.

Hello Glumbi,

thank you for your greeting

How I up wonderful To be honest, I don't remember exactly where I came from. I guess I heard about it from friends or was actually influenced by the TV commercials. I have that now wonderful Contacted and opened an AskGamblers complaint. I'm excited to see what's happening!

Kind regards.

Junior Member Avatar by muellsen
    Registered since
    Meitheamh 2019

Has something happened here in the meantime? Is this case solved? My case is almost identical, the amount is the same and it is also the first payment for me.
    I am, by the way, through an acquaintance wonderful came and never had any problems (so far).

Support Team Avatar of playtime spielo
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

AW: Payout at Wunderino (solved positively)

I've marked this thread as solved positively because the user hasn't commented on his case for over a month! If this is not the case, the topic can be opened again at any time.

Active Users

Active Users

Active users in this topic: 1 (Registered users: 0, guests: 1)