English Deutsch
Score 1 to 4 of 4

Subject: Amazing payout

Registered since
    May 2019

Amazing payout

Hello since last Saturday I've been waiting for a response to the documents I sent and all inquiries are not being answered. What can I do and what can you do if you don't get the money paid out?
      QuoteQuote

Junior Member Avatar of patrick.pinczuk
    Registered since
    April 2019

Re: Wunderino payout

Hey Ale941541,

I can only advise you to be patient. I've been waiting for an answer since February. However, I violated the terms and conditions and used a third-party account.
    What was it like for you? Did you play normally? how did you deposit

There is a representative here on the site that you can write to. But I was told that it will also take time here, but I think that he will react to it.

Mfg.
    Patrick
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    May 2019

Quote Posted by patrick.pinczuk View Post
    Hey Ale941541,

I can only advise you to be patient. I've been waiting for an answer since February. However, I violated the terms and conditions and used a third-party account.
    What was it like for you? Did you play normally? how did you deposit

There is a representative here on the site that you can write to. But I was told that it will also take time here, but I think that he will react to it.

Mfg.
    Patrick
    Today I got feedback that a copy of a document is still missing, so it seems as if something is going to happen, now I'll wait until Saturday and then see. I have deposited from my account by immediate transfer
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Hi Ale941541

If you only deposited from your account and played best without a bonus, you should also receive your winnings, even if it unfortunately takes longer than it should.

You can here : https://www.playtime-forum.info/foru...1012-Wunderino the material moisture meter shows you the wonderful Employees also describe your problem again.
      QuoteQuote

Active Users

Active Users

Active users in this topic: 1 (Registered users: 0, guests: 1)