English Deutsch
Score 1 to 4 of 4

Subject: Karl Lagerfeld is dead

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Exclamation Karl Lagerfeld is dead

Today Karl Lagerfeld died, the news came earlier. I'm really not a fashion freak and I wasn't a fan of the man either, but he was a public man and so it will certainly interest one or the other. Probably nobody here will have known him personally.
      QuoteQuote

Support Team Avatar of playtime spielo
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

AW: Karl Lagerfeld is dead

In the fashion world he was already quite unique and will leave a big hole. Nevertheless, one has to say that one can die at the age of 85, especially since it was known that he had been ill for a long time and did not even appear in person at many shows. I was once with a friend in Saint-Tropez when the fashion world was there, I had the pleasure of standing opposite him there, but I didn't know him! Unfortunately, my friend has been dead for 8 years and died on a scooter in Saint-Tropez. He was a really good photographer and survivalist!

Just enjoy your life, it's too short to dwell on useless things.
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of gamblejohn
    Registered since
    May 2018

Yes, Karl, now they're building him a hotel in the gambler's paradise. Will we be talking about him for a long time to come?
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

His wealth is awesome, but it's cool that the employees were all taken into account. Insofar as what you read is true.
      QuoteQuote

Active Users

Active Users

Active users in this topic: 1 (Registered users: 0, guests: 1)