English Deutsch
Score 1 to 2 of 2

Subject: Angelique Kerber wins Wimbledon

Forum representative Avatar of playtime slotti
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

Angelique Kerber wins Wimbledon

Yes, besides football there are also other sporting events such as B tennis and that offers a real sensation this year. 22 years after Steffi Graf, this year's Wimbledon winner is called Angelique Kerber. In the final she clearly defeated Serena Williams in 2 sets with 6:3 and 6:3

This is the first time that a German tennis player is back on the Wimbledon throne and accepted the congratulations of the royal family on behalf of Duchess Kate and her sister-in-law Duchess Meghan.

Kerber is thus the third German to go down in the history of this oldest tennis tournament. She accepted the trophy from Prince Edward on the sacred lawn on London's Church Road. The congratulations from the sports world came every second on Twitter. Bravo Angelique, well done.

By the way, if you want to bet on such sports events as tennis, football or other sports, you can do that very well at LVBet, mybet or Sunmaker do.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

AW: Angelique Kerber wins Wimbledon

Yes, wow, I only noticed it late in the evening. I'm personally not a tennis fan, but it's always great when German athletes win big prizes! Congratulations from me too!
      QuoteQuote

Active Users

Active Users

Active users in this topic: 1 (Registered users: 0, guests: 1)