English Deutsch
Page 1 from 16 12311 ... LastLast
Score 1 to 10 of 157

Subject: Which mobile phone/smartphone do you use?

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Which mobile phone/smartphone do you use?

Since I have a smartphone tick and am generally interested in everything around it, I wanted to ask what kind of cell phone/smartphone you are currently using?

Do you change this often or use it for years etc., I would be happy if you would say something about it.

I usually change my smartphone every six months. Until a year ago it was sometimes only 3 months until I got something new. 😏

I've been using the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus since April and am very satisfied so far. 😉
      QuoteQuote

Support Team Avatar of playtime spielo
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

AW: Which mobile phone/smartphone do you use?

In the days when mobile phones were still in their infancy and you could maintain direct contact with the first SMS without making a call, that was still a mega fascination. Today I only use these things to be reachable on the go via Skype or Whatsapp. OK, in times when the mobile existence is getting more and more attention, the phone is included in various development work.

But since my greed for the latest technology is no longer so great, I'm already using the third J5 from Samsung, which is enough for me. I also have the gift of always destroying my cell phones, so it would be a shame to sacrifice a lot of money for something like that.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

The J5 series is not that bad and also had one here to test. Of course, the S class is better, but something cheaper is certainly enough for everyday use. Only with the camera you can already feel a clear difference, but it is not equally important to everyone. For me, my smartphone is also a digicam replacement because I don't have any more.
      QuoteQuote

Forum representative Avatar of playtime slotti
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

For me it's still the Samsung S5, which has been around for some time. I could also have a new one every 2 years, but that always costs a few hundred euros these days. Or you change the tariff, but then it becomes more expensive every month. New customers sometimes have it easier. Now I don't want to say that I couldn't afford it, but people hesitate or postpone it, maybe also because the smartphone is not that important to me, except for phone calls, e-mails, Skype and What's App f� r on the way. Everything else happens at home on the desktop. It also does a good job and if there were a new one, it would just be lying around in the corner.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

I also had the S5 for a long time, and it was always a loyal companion.

For me the smartphone is very important, I'm definitely 5 hours and more a day in front of it.
      QuoteQuote

Senior Member avatar of buzzi
    Registered since
    Dec 2014

I was given an iPhone by a friend, I've had it for two years now and I'm quite happy with it.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

I would just about take an iPhone as a gift...

No seriously, a gift is of course never wrong. If I may ask which iPhone model to use?
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

S6 or S6i or...hm, where does it say that, I think I'm too bond!
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

That's normally what it says on the packaging.. in the device. I'm not that familiar with Apple. But 6 or 6s because S6 would be Samsung

It's not that important, it just interested me.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Found it, take the cover off and get smart. As 6S I it says. I'm really just a loan and need it for the kids' bitching.
      QuoteQuote

Active Users

Active Users

Active users in this topic: 1 (Registered users: 0, guests: 1)