English Deutsch
Page 2 from 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Score 11 to 20 of 61

Subject: Holiday Destinations of the Community

Support Team Avatar of playtime spielo
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

AW: Holiday destinations of the community

Our route to Las Vegas went directly over Greenland, which looks overwhelming from the plane. What's also fascinating is that it just doesn't get dark along the horizon. I always wonder how people live there where night never falls.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

If it doesn't get dark, it probably wouldn't be for me, because I can't sleep properly in semi-darkness or in the light. I immediately believe that the landscape is fantastic. I would really like New Zealand too.
      QuoteQuote

Expert Avatar of gamblejohn
    Registered since
    May 2018

Mallorca is probably so popular because it is not far away from us and you have sun almost all year round. This year we have another Caribbean cruise ahead of us, 14 days at sea, let's see how that turns out.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

You're right, Mallorca is just perfect for us with the kids because we only have about 30 minutes by car from here to the airport and then another 2 hours flight, just perfect.

We've been to Mallorca 10 times now, so you'll find your way around easily. Although we might want to go to Tenerife in 1 or 2 years. We have already been to Gran Canaria with the kids. It also depends on the flight time. I still think longer than 4-5 hours is difficult. Such a cruise and then also in the Caribbean, wow I'm already jealous I would like it too.
      QuoteQuote

Forum representative Avatar of playtime slotti
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

Tenerife then only from October. A Mediterranean cruise is also great if the Caribbean is too expensive. We were able to experience that in 2009 with the Fortune Lounge group, I'll tell you a real experience that you like to think back on and never forget.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Cruising hasn't come up yet, but I can certainly imagine it. My parents are doing one in the Mediterranean this year, they fly to Mallorca and from there it starts.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Have any of you ever been to Dubai?

We've now seen several videos etc. and it all looks really great. The water parks are also amazing.

If someone has ever been there, you have to pay special attention to something, you should refrain from certain things, etc. I'm grateful for every tip.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    May 2018

I once had a stopover in Dubai when I flew to Hong Kong, but unfortunately only stayed at the airport. At some point I would like to take a vacation to see it.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    Dec 2014

That's what it's all about for me, it looks really great there and we want to go there in the near future.
      QuoteQuote

Registered since
    May 2018

Quote Posted by Glumbi View Post
    That's what it's all about for me, it looks really great there and we want to go there in the near future.
    Tell us how it was if you should go on vacation there, the country is interesting with its artificially created worlds.
      QuoteQuote

Active Users

Active Users

Active users in this topic: 3 (Registered users: 0, guests: 3)