English Deutsch
Page 2 from 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Score 11 to 20 of 185

Subject: Soccer World Cup, who will be world champion

Registered since
    Dec 2014

AW: WM report with competition

I think it would also be great if someone else would register, it's not that difficult... just write a country, if possible one which also takes part in the final round and done.

Support Team Avatar of playtime spielo
    Registered since
    Sep 2014

Strange otherwise everyone always arrives when there is something for free, now we have something that is fun to type and everyone has flown out.

Registered since
    Dec 2014

That's right, I would take part if I were registered as a user here and if I wasn't registered yet I would register, makes sense.

Registered since
    Sep 2014

If you don't want to, you already have it or everyone is on vacation or nobody likes our beautiful new forum.... howl...

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Of course, that can happen with the holiday, although as an internet junkie I am always online even on holiday.

I can't imagine that you don't like it, even if you did, it would be nice if you got feedback on this.

Registered since
    Sep 2014

even if then it would be nice if there would be feedback on this.
    At least that's what I would expect, we do all the work for our readers and not for self-interest. Of course we have to make a living, but that's not the main focus here. We offer a great platform where you can really benefit from it.

Registered since
    Dec 2014

I think that's out of the question, everyone can really benefit from this and I would be happy if there were new people I could talk to.

Coming back to the subject of the World Cup, well, yesterday's game against Saudi Arabia was nothing... I can only hope that all of this will settle down and that we will still see great games by the German team. For all interested 5 more days until the opening !

Registered since
    Sep 2014

Wasn't it always the case that the Germans failed in preliminary rounds and friendlies, but when it came down to it they played on a completely different level.

Registered since
    Dec 2014

Yes, that was often the case, it was always a tournament team. I only have a few concerns this year, because the whole team somehow doesn't seem like a unit to me, but I like to be surprised and I'm happy about it if I'm wrong.

As far as I know and am informed, the statistics tend to speak against Germany, so far they have never played a really good tournament after winning the title and usually haven't gotten very far, except in 1958 when they were in the semifinals again. In 1978 they were only 6th, so out of the quarter-finals, in 1994 only 5th, also the same, I hope it doesn't go on like this.

Registered since
    Sep 2014

AW: Soccer World Cup, who will be world champion

You can slowly get the chips out, put the beer cool and look forward to the first game. And if you still want to take part in our World Cup game, you should hurry.

To the World Cup game from Playtime Forum

Active Users

Active Users

Active users in this topic: 1 (Registered users: 0, guests: 1)