PDA

Leave archive and view this page in default theme : Welcome offer for new customers from CH/DE/AT

Amadeus
21.05.22, 16: 33
Hi all,

The sports betting provider TornadoBet advertises a risk-free bet for new customers from CH/DE/AT. Apparently they now want to establish themselves more in German-speaking countries.

The deposit amount must be wagered once in full with odds of at least 1,80 on a football or tennis bet. If the bet is lost, the player can request a 100% refund using the bonus code "WELCOME50" via Live Chat or support@tornadobet.com. Minimum deposit 20 EUR / maximum amount 50 EUR.

The refund will be in the form of a free bet.

Does anyone have experience with this provider? This welcome offer tempts me to take a closer look at the sports betting area. But maybe one of you already has experience with Tornadobet and can share it with me :happy0055:

nowayout
07.07.22, 07: 34
This welcome offer excites me

This is usually the goal when designing it or the desired effect which such offers should trigger in the player. ;)

I can't say anything about it myself, my experiences with the provider are limited to using (and also trying to abuse) the current no deposit offer.

What I had never seen before, however, were EvolutionGaming table limits of CHF 0,05 instead of CHF 0,10.

greetings