PDA

Leave archive and view this page in default theme : wonderful

martini90
26.06.20, 22: 11
Hey guys, my account was blocked because I used my girlfriend's credit card, yes, I know it's forbidden, I didn't know, now I know, so now I got a message today, all deposits with the card will be refunded to me, so my question does anyone know how how long does it take and are the deposits then refunded to the card me which man deposited thanks for your replies and have a nice weekend.

Ah yes, one more question, can I somehow write to a Wunderino employee here because unfortunately emails are not answered that quickly.

martini90
26.06.20, 22: 23
Hello, my account has been blocked for using a credit card that belongs to my girlfriend.

Today I received a message that all my deposits will be refunded. My question is, does the refund go to the card that was used to deposit and how long does it take approximately? And can I reach a Wunderino employee here?

playtime spielo
27.06.20, 09: 40
Hello martini90

Yes, the money will be refunded to you on the specified KK.
No one can say how long that will last, but it will come. Sometimes players had to wait several weeks.
We have a representative of Wunderino here, but unfortunately he hasn't been online for a long time!

martini90
30.06.20, 09: 07
Okay, thanks, no reply from Wunderino to date, but email contact always takes a while xd

Let's see when the repayment will take place then get in touch here again 🤪

Glumbi
30.06.20, 10: 04
Hey, yes, unfortunately, experience has shown that everything at Wunderino takes a little longer. Be patient and it should all sort itself out.

martini90
30.06.20, 19: 55
Ah, I see the Wunderino employee was last online here a year ago, so I don't have to wait for an answer 😀

martini90
01.07.20, 17: 33
Alright folks little update just arrived the money from Wunderino that went really fast thanks for the answers here in the forum from the admins the topic can then be closed.