PDA

Leave archive and view this page in default theme : Freeletics and my ordeal with it

Glumbi
09.01.20, 16: 57
Hi all,

I wanted to tell you something about my new sport. I started Freeletics on January 02.01.2020nd, XNUMX, since then I have also avoided sugar as much as possible.

My goal is to lose some weight, primarily to gain body fat and muscle. I'm not really fat now, but I've been fitter before and I want to get back there.

I don't like going to a gym and I generally don't have the motivation to go anywhere all the time, so I decided on Freeletics, which you can also practice very well at home or outside. The whole thing runs via an app on the smartphone and you get training units and exercises displayed and you get training plans based on some information. Approximately 36 million people use the program worldwide.

It costs a bit, but stays within limits. I paid just under 3 for 25 months to get started and after that it always costs 3 for 35 months, which is perfectly fine. I train about 30-50 minutes every two days, depending on what the program put together.

Today was the fourth session and I've been feeling my muscles for days, actually something always hurts somewhere (muscle soreness) but it's okay when it starts again on the second day. At the moment I'm still in good spirits and will keep you up to date after every training session in the future, what happened today and how I fared with it.

Until the next session on Saturday! :biggrin-new:

Here you can find out more about Freeletics (https://www.freeletics.com/de/targeting/real-results-1?&utm_source=gad&utm_term=nul&utm_medium=pse&utm_content=sea&utm_campaign=(gad_pfb,de)web_ua_sea_brand&CID=( gad_pfb,de)web_ua_sea_brand)Read program.

Glumbi
10.01.20, 16: 58
Today is a training break and that's a good thing, I wouldn't be able to do it every day. Tomorrow we'll continue again. :p

playtime slotti
11.01.20, 13: 45
To be honest, I've never heard of Glumbi. But I also have to do something urgently, but overcoming the bastard is very difficult. And unfortunately that already starts with the diet.

Glumbi
11.01.20, 19: 14
Not everyone knows it, but I think it's really good and I think it's helped me a lot this week. Of course, in order to really bring about a big change in the body, you have to pull it through for 2-3 months. So far I'm doing well and somehow it's fun even if it's exhausting.

Yes, it's actually not easy to adjust, the sport isn't that bad, but leaving out the sweet stuff is still quite difficult for me. But it also has the side effect that I've felt much better since then, no more stomach ache, etc. the path is definitely not wrong and I'm curious where it will go next.

The training today was okay only 27 minutes which was almost one of the shortest so far. A lot for the legs and the stomach today but it was okay. Tomorrow it's time for a break or if your arms allow it, there's a short dumbbell workout.

: Cool:

Glumbi
14.01.20, 16: 08
Well, yesterday there was another unit, but I have a bit of a cold, my lungs burned yesterday, so the unit was a bit looser, even if it annoys me a lot because I want to do it accurately. I'm optimistic that tomorrow will be better.

Glumbi
15.01.20, 17: 05
Day together, today was another session at the usual pace with a lot of power. The whole thing goes on, of course, the next unit will be on Friday.

Glumbi
16.01.20, 16: 59
Today is a day off, that's good so I have a huge headache. Tomorrow I hope I'm fit and I want to do the next unit. With that in mind, I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Glumbi
18.01.20, 17: 15
What I notice today on the day of the break, the sore muscles are by far not as bad the next day as they were at the beginning. I think in two weeks I can do even more units per week. Tomorrow morning is training again.

Glumbi
20.01.20, 08: 45
Today was training again, yes it is sometimes really a pain to motivate yourself, especially if you don't have the obvious success yet... I'm curious when you'll really see something...

Gambler
20.01.20, 12: 53
I took a look at it, no thanks, it's too exhausting for me, I can't motivate myself to do that.

Ulken
20.01.20, 12: 57
I also ask myself, why do you do such a crap to yourself..?

Glumbi
20.01.20, 13: 29
Well, I don't know how you are built, maybe you don't need to do anything, but I want to get fit again and not end up with a stomach, so it has to be done now.

Glumbi
21.01.20, 16: 48
Oh man, yesterday's training really got into my bones, everything hurts and I can barely move. I think it's never been so bad, yesterday I also had to do a lot of burpees and I can feel it in my arms all the time.

If you don't know them, take a look here: This is how burpees work (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INOesxF1CZk)

Let's see how I can get through the training tomorrow with the sore muscles. :biggrin-new:

Glumbi
22.01.20, 16: 21
Phew, the burpees were tough, I have to take at least one more day off, everything hurts so much, I can hardly move.. really hard. I think the next round will be on Friday at the latest.

Glumbi
01.02.20, 15: 01
Phew, due to my illness, the training unfortunately had to take a little break, not bad in itself, but it's also difficult to get back into it because you've become lazy again. :eusa_whistle:

Mexxx
03.02.20, 16: 27
Yes, the training is cool, but it's also very strenuous

Glumbi
05.02.20, 11: 09
Yes, I am currently unfortunately completely out of my rhythm, first sick then the dog came now the conference there is nothing going on anymore, something is annoying me, something absolutely has to get back on there and that as quickly as possible.

Glumbi
08.02.20, 10: 22
What still annoys me completely is that I have to take a long break here at the moment, but I want to get back into it shortly as soon as the time gets a little more airy.

MaryP
08.02.20, 10: 33
Freeletics is cool, I've done it before, every now and then I still do individual exercises that I picked up there. I'm not currently subscribed to it.

Glumbi
10.02.20, 12: 36
I'm a bit out of rhythm at the moment but want to get back into it, which I'll do again as soon as it's calmed down a bit here. But I don't want to stress about it either, it's something for me that I want to do voluntarily.

Gambler
11.02.20, 09: 03
I would simply be too lazy for that, I'd rather have a couple of kilos too much.

Glumbi
13.02.20, 15: 36
Well, I have this train of thought all the time when I see the exercises, but this time I just want to do something.

Ulken
13.02.20, 15: 40
What you worry about, the women don't care who the rest is right, and why else would you want to keep fit.

Glumbi
15.02.20, 15: 30
What should the rest be? If you pay women it looks different, of course, but nobody does that.

Mexxx
24.02.20, 17: 38
What kind of strange guys always hang out here..

Glumbi
01.05.20, 15: 48
Sport is going under at the moment, working with a mask all day is kind of killing me. At the moment I have no more energy for sport, it's a pity but you can't change it.

nowayout
09.05.20, 00: 39
So the whole thing is sport at home using this app or what?

Well, if you can take advantage of it.. everyone has to know for themselves.

I have been neglecting my ambitious running training for many years, primarily because of the "gimmick" for about half a year or a whole. Symbolic for the whole tragedy was that last year I was not able to secure one of the coveted marathon starting places in time because I was already completely broke in the middle of the month and after that all starting places were taken.

However, I'm slowly getting back into it now. 9 days ago I ran 10km, the next few days it should work again.

I don't think much of classic fitness exercises, but I don't need the app anyway.