PDA

Leave archive and view this page in default theme : What do you think about Brexit?

Glumbi
02.10.19, 14: 41
What do you think of the topic of Brexit, you've been reading and hearing about it for a long time, to be honest it's just getting on my nerves personally...

Ulken
04.10.19, 14: 30
Yes, those on the island generally tick a little differently.. but they can somehow understand what has been made of it in the meantime, which is something else again.

Glumbi
05.10.19, 11: 43
At the moment I just can't hear it anymore, they should first come to an agreement among themselves before they always present their incompetence to the world.

MaryP
07.10.19, 14: 55
Phew, difficult topic, I'm not that interested in it per se, but you get something about it everywhere and to be honest, I didn't quite understand it all.

Ulken
12.10.19, 08: 34
The women are usually not that interested in politics, at least I don't know anyone who really follows it.

Glumbi
12.10.19, 08: 48
There are definitely some, but it won't be the majority, that's true.

Gambler
16.10.19, 07: 15
The topic is somehow too strenuous for me, to be honest I can't even figure out what exactly the problem is and what is causing it to fail, etc. I've already switched off a bit

Glumbi
19.10.19, 09: 49
That's right, you can definitely lose the thread there, it's difficult to stay up to date.

Ulken
28.10.19, 10: 11
That exceeds the horizon of some, you don't have to think anything Glumbi.

MaryP
28.10.19, 10: 29
Well, it probably has less to do with that, but it's just complicated.

Glumbi
28.10.19, 16: 46
I'm actually interested in politics, but the topic is just annoying.

orsnail
29.10.19, 01: 08
Rather see what's going on in your own country:eusa_wall:instead of sweeping in front of other front doors....

Gambler
04.11.19, 08: 41
In our country or snail, there's a lot going wrong, but nobody cares, in the end the politicians do what they want.

Glumbi
04.11.19, 09: 11
That's right Gambler, what should we look at or snail, there's a lot that's wrong here, no question, I'd prefer it too, things would run differently, but you can choose who you really want, nobody does anything.

orsnail
05.11.19, 23: 28
I'm from Brandenburg and I deliberately didn't vote in the elections. I think you are familiar with the results. 30 years ago we took to the streets to protest against these conditions and to resist peacefully. It worked and the system collapsed. Now the exact same shit is back and it starts all over again. I know what I'm talking about as Ossi, the West will still look around to see what's in store for it. Not meant to be mean, but honest.