PDA

Leave archive and view this page in default theme : All about traveling - vacation - wanderlust - travel tips

Glumbi
05.08.19, 17: 45
I would like to use this topic to address everything to do with travel. No matter whether you plan to travel somewhere or want to tell about a trip you have already taken.

I am generally very interested in traveling and hope for a high participation. ;)

Due to the new work there will be no more trips this year, but I am still looking for suggestions for next year. Malta, Mallorca, possibly Crete or Rhodes would still be on the plan... let's see it should be more like 2 to 2,5 hours flight time.

We'll do the other flights when the kids are older and don't really want to go with us anymore. :p

Ulken
07.08.19, 11: 55
Traveling is always good, you see something and get to know new women. You don't need much more, I already have my two or three places where I can take a deep breath and switch off. I travel almost monthly and am here and there. Where I don't want to go yet, but I still want to go to the Himalayas, but if I do, then on foot and all the way to the top.

MaryP
07.08.19, 12: 16
Oh yes, traveling is such a beautiful thing, I like to fly to places where it is warm and you can relax. I was in the Maldives last year, this year we'll see if then in the short term maybe Cuba.

Glumbi
07.08.19, 12: 27
Himalaya on foot Ulken... :pro: I hope you are fit....

Mary that sounds great, warmth is always good and so is bathing. I haven't been to Cuba yet, but it should be very nice there.

Glumbi
10.08.19, 15: 10
On the topic of travel, we've been to Legoland Germany near G�nzburg for two days now, it's really interesting for those who like to do something like that. The mix of play park and rides doesn't make it too boring for adults either, because there's always something to do. We liked it even though it was totally overcrowded here because of the holidays.

Ulken
10.08.19, 15: 26
Lego, yes, I used to like to play there, but now I don't see why I should go there.

Glumbi
10.08.19, 15: 42
Hey, that's what you do with children, at least most of them do. If you are a Lego fan you can certainly go without it, but I wouldn't do it now if I didn't have one.

Gambler
11.08.19, 09: 41
We've been to Legoland before, but it's been a few years. Otherwise, well, I would like to see a few things in the distance, Hawaii, Hong Kong, Vegas in general, USA, there are some destinations, unfortunately there is currently no time and the money is also missing to head for everything.

Ulken
11.08.19, 10: 53
Since I was a gambler almost everywhere, I can really recommend everything, definitely do it.

Glumbi
11.08.19, 11: 03
Gambler, I can understand you too, I would like many of your goals, a few more and the trip around the world would be finished, we'll see at some point. At the moment it wouldn't work at all with the children. But I'm often drawn to far away places, when I'm gone it's nice to be home again, it lasts for 2-3 days, then it would be great somewhere else. :D

Ulken
13.08.19, 11: 37
Yes, yes, I've been almost everywhere but there are some beautiful spots where I would go back anytime. On the other hand, there are also some that I wouldn't want to go to again.

gamblejohn
13.08.19, 11: 48
Many don't even know their own homeland, right, but they fly around the world.

Ulken
13.08.19, 11: 50
I know the homeland but Hello, I left when I was young. At some point I realized I had to go further out into the world, which I have successfully done.

MaryP
13.08.19, 12: 28
I don't have any children at least not yet, so I want to travel a lot before that.

Glumbi
13.08.19, 15: 18
The setting is absolutely correct and it is best not to wait too long. We started traveling long-distance and got a taste for it, zack pregnant and then that was it again. So use the time alone or as a couple and see a lot.

Ulken
14.08.19, 09: 55
how you were pregnant But that's right when children only live it out later and beforehand

Gambler
14.08.19, 10: 21
You have made me so excited to travel here that I booked a trip earlier, in winter I'm going to the Canary Islands for 10 days. Hiking, swimming, cycling I'm looking forward to it.

MaryP
14.08.19, 16: 29
Gambler very nice are great islands which ones are you going to?

Ulken
15.08.19, 18: 28
I'm also curious, next time I'll be going back to the Pacific, I've had a small group of islands there for years where I regularly fly, that's pure relaxation...

Gambler
15.08.19, 18: 46
It's on Tenerife MaryP because you can go hiking and cycling.

Glumbi
15.08.19, 18: 47
Tenerife is beautiful, I've been there too, you can hike really well. Also generally interesting because of the volcano.

Glumbi
19.08.19, 09: 35
Are already planning or thinking about what we are going to do next year, there are several options to choose from, still Mallorca again.. or Malta or maybe Turkey.. but I like the available airlines at the moment not at all.. almost only Onur Air and they are rated really badly.

Alternatively, a car trip to Italy or Croatia...we'll see, we'll have to check that in December when we're planning our next year's vacation.

Ulken
20.08.19, 18: 24
Well, you have plans, but what is Onur? Never heard of it, been on the road a lot.. I'd be careful. Driving by car is pure stress, so I praise the first class on the plane.

Glumbi
20.08.19, 18: 54
Yes, that's right, there's still a lot of searching to be done, well this Onur Air hasn't convinced me either, especially the reviews on the net. First class is too expensive, I don't need it at all for a 2 hour flight... but we'll see about the car... we're considering it.

MaryP
22.08.19, 08: 39
That sounds great, I could go straight away when you hear all the goals. I also like to be on the road, there are still so many great things to see...

Ulken
23.08.19, 10: 21
Don't talk so much, go out into the world and explore it, you just have to travel and don't know what should prevent you from doing so..

Gambler
25.08.19, 09: 57
Money and time prevent me from doing so much vacation time.

Glumbi
25.08.19, 10: 28
Yes, the Ulken, not everyone has the privilege of not having to work and lying by the pool all day. Since he only knows this world, so be it.. we just do what is possible and that's it.

Gambler
27.08.19, 14: 34
It's true, traveling around the world all the time just doesn't work, although I often make short trips here in the vicinity, it doesn't always have to be halfway around the world.

Ulken
27.08.19, 19: 38
Well, I had already explored the area when I was 10, but to each as he likes.

Glumbi
27.08.19, 19: 59
Of course we know that. :p

Ulken
30.08.19, 07: 29
What's that supposed to mean, it would be boring just messing around here. I'm always on the go and have a contact point everywhere, which is a good thing.

Glumbi
31.08.19, 15: 16
Of course everyone has their preferences, it is important that you can achieve your own goals over time, regardless of whether they are near or far.

Gambler
02.09.19, 15: 19
It's important to me that I can do something with friends and people who are important to me, so the goal is almost secondary again.

Glumbi
03.09.19, 14: 50
Of course, it is always part of having someone around you with whom you can experience something. I wouldn't enjoy traveling around the world alone either.

Ulken
04.09.19, 10: 29
People when I travel alone I'm not alone for long, you can meet someone everywhere.

Glumbi
05.09.19, 16: 34
That's a possibility, but I'd still prefer a friend to accompany me.

Ulken
07.09.19, 12: 13
One thing doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the other, I've always met a lot of people on all my travels, completely normal.

MaryP
07.09.19, 15: 17
You old picks, well, as a woman, it would be too scary for me alone in the world, I don't want that.

Glumbi
07.09.19, 15: 33
No we don't... :)

But I can understand you, although I know young women in their mid-20s who cycle hundreds of kilometers on their own and camp there alone at night. That would be creepy even for me alone.

Ulken
11.09.19, 09: 36
So alone on the road you can switch off and concentrate on yourself, I think that's very good.

MaryP
11.09.19, 09: 55
You can definitely switch off, yes, but I would be afraid.

Glumbi
11.09.19, 10: 03
I can understand, I don't want to do that all alone, no, it's not mine. I'm generally not a camper, especially not in a tent.

Gambler
12.09.19, 11: 33
Camping is class, there is almost nothing nicer. The better equipped the mobile home is, of course, the better.

Glumbi
13.09.19, 13: 18
Well, camping is not like that, I think I could do it, but I don't always need it.

Ulken
20.09.19, 15: 26
I was away again that day, it was very nice and relaxing. Made a lot of wellness.

Glumbi
24.09.19, 08: 21
That's nice to hear, I'm more and more unsure about the next year and travel, somehow here and there something doesn't fit then I'm more and more broke.. bad

Gambler
24.09.19, 15: 19
I'm already thinking about what to do next, I'm also very unsure where and what exactly. There's so much but unfortunately it's not possible to do everything at once.

Glumbi
24.09.19, 15: 33
Let's see, I'll watch the market for the next few weeks, there's no hurry to book yet.

MaryP
25.09.19, 16: 53
You give me ideas that I should book a vacation, where to go that's a good question...

Glumbi
26.09.19, 11: 19
Where and when and for how long is what's on my mind up-to-date.

Ulken
26.09.19, 14: 27
I can give you all a lot of tips and I've been almost everywhere where it's worth traveling to.

Glumbi
27.09.19, 15: 10
There are tons of goals where I wanted to go, the question is do I have the time or can I afford it..

Gambler
02.10.19, 14: 26
Those are the problems, it's not that easy, but I'm currently generally unsure about booking anything.

Glumbi
02.10.19, 14: 47
It's difficult at the moment, I'm just waiting to see what will happen on the market.

Ulken
04.10.19, 14: 23
Well, don't be like that, you only have to book with the really big airlines, then nothing happens. Of course, if you only choose low-cost providers, anything can be possible.

Glumbi
05.10.19, 11: 42
Well, it's not quite that simple either, who had booked with Thomas Cook or with Neckermann Reisen etc. could not assume something like that are now no small niche providers.

In addition, the big airlines bring me something for long distances, they usually can't book earlier European destinations.

MaryP
07.10.19, 14: 48
You're speaking from my heart, unfortunately I don't know what to do with next year's vacation at the moment, unfortunately it hasn't become any easier to book something.

Glumbi
07.10.19, 15: 13
Can it also be that the prices have generally risen sharply at the moment?

Ulken
12.10.19, 08: 28
When booking a trip, you look at what you like, not at the price, that's my motto...

Glumbi
12.10.19, 08: 47
If you can do that, that's nice, but it won't be the case for very few people, so it's certainly not a tip for the general public.

Gambler
16.10.19, 07: 07
That's really tricky at the moment I couldn't decide for next year either, I'll still wait and see.

Glumbi
17.10.19, 15: 55
At the moment I think it's appropriate to just wait and see.

Ulken
21.10.19, 13: 51
You guys are old shits, my goodness, not everyone is going to go broke now because of the one or two there...

Glumbi
22.10.19, 07: 55
My goodness you always.. has nothing to do with shit, not everyone, including me, can quickly book two vacations at the same time and then just throw one in the wind.. and there were already a few who are gone and before especially many who had great offers.

Ulken
28.10.19, 10: 06
Then you probably did something wrong, it's not my fault. Do you have to work more or invest or whatever.

MaryP
28.10.19, 10: 27
You shouldn't have to argue about that, think about the people who have no vacation and no money now. It's really tough right now and a lot went wrong. And jokes, not everyone gets rich from work, most can live with it or survive, but only a few achieve great wealth.

Gambler
04.11.19, 08: 34
You're absolutely right Mary, who has too much money, a few.. but certainly not the masses.

Glumbi
04.11.19, 09: 06
That's right, it doesn't make any sense to book twice that would be completely pointless even with a lot of money.

Ulken
03.12.19, 11: 39
The topic still needs to be viewed in very different ways. Would do that again and again.

Glumbi
03.12.19, 22: 35
If feasible clear but everyone must decide for themselves.

Gambler
10.12.19, 09: 08
I haven't really gotten around to providing information on vacation yet, but it will probably be January or around the holidays when I have more time.

Glumbi
10.12.19, 09: 17
I can understand you well, I feel the same way.

Ulken
13.12.19, 10: 38
You fly somewhere, the main thing is to get away.. there are so many beautiful places, that's not the most important thing.

MaryP
13.12.19, 10: 49
I think I'll fly to Hawaii next year, a long dream that will come true. :banana:

Glumbi
16.12.19, 18: 33
Wow that's awesome, I haven't been there yet but I would like it too.

Mexxx
16.12.19, 18: 43
The longest journey is to the next beverage store.. people there is everything.. you don't need anything else.

Glumbi
18.12.19, 16: 28
Well, you can see it that way, but you don't have to. :happy0055:

Glumbi
22.12.19, 17: 31
Which one of you has ever been to Sunny Beach or Golden Sands in Bulgaria or in general?

Glumbi
27.12.19, 11: 37
Haven't any of you been there?

gamblejohn
29.12.19, 17: 26
Was just in the Austrian mountains, that was something different and also only sun and drink all day long, so even with 3 meters of snow you don't get the idea of ​​freezing.

Glumbi
29.12.19, 22: 38
That sounds cool, if it were something different. :D

Glumbi
05.01.20, 09: 13
There is currently a lot of discussion about how dangerous traveling is again due to the attack by the USA and possible retaliatory attacks. It's really bad that ordinary people have been dragged into these power struggles for years. Let them settle their power games among themselves and let us travel in peace. Unfortunately, no one can give you a guarantee when and where something could happen, but fortunately only very few can be influenced or even stopped by it and that's a good thing.

Glumbi
09.01.20, 16: 57
No one has really been to Bulgaria, I think it looks like we'll have a look at it this summer, there are some very good offers.

Glumbi
01.02.20, 15: 00
Hm, what a pity, I would have been interested to know if anyone there knows their way around.

Mexxx
03.02.20, 16: 02
We were in Bulgaria some time ago, it was quite nice and you could celebrate well there.

Glumbi
05.02.20, 11: 08
Ah, okay cool, now celebrating with the kids would be such a thing, I would have been interested in how it was there in general.

MaryP
08.02.20, 10: 32
Oh no, I've never been to Bulgaria before, I had it on my radar before, but it ended up being a different goal. Although I don't completely rule out that I'll be going there in the near future.

Glumbi
10.02.20, 12: 33
Sounds great, if it was your turn please let me know how it went.

Gambler
11.02.20, 08: 36
Vacation is set, fly to Seattle to visit a friend, so no idea what you can do there, but I'm sure you'll find something.

Glumbi
11.02.20, 09: 35
That sounds great, I've never been there either.

Ulken
13.02.20, 15: 40
I've seen Seattle too, I think I've actually been everywhere.

Glumbi
15.02.20, 15: 27
Somehow I didn't expect anything else.

Mexxx
24.02.20, 17: 37
I want to go to the VW meeting in summer this year.

MaryP
24.02.20, 17: 45
Where is that then?

Glumbi
26.02.20, 08: 34
I have no idea what he means, I only know it at Lake W�rthersee, if that still exists, it used to be there anyway.

Glumbi
27.03.20, 08: 23
The travel plans are all on hold at the moment, nothing is certain at the moment and also not when we will get somewhere again, so we are waiting and seeing if we can fly anywhere this year.

Glumbi
14.04.20, 13: 27
It's still difficult as it goes on, there's hardly any possibility to book anything for the summer at the moment, you just can't estimate it at the moment.

Glumbi
01.05.20, 15: 45
Renewed travel warnings for the time being until mid-June for trips abroad, I'm curious how this will continue. The question is, of course, where do you want to go this year, even if you could?

dino1
24.05.20, 14: 12
So I booked (already last year) 1 week Mallorca for July. I'm curious if there's anything else out there. What do you all mean?

playtime spielo
24.05.20, 18: 04
So I booked (already last year) 1 week Mallorca for July. I'm curious if there's anything else out there. What do you all mean?

Hello first,

I can tell you that holidaymakers will be allowed to enter again at the beginning of June, even if phase 3 will still last and the first hotels will only open again in Arenal, with the next step, July, many hotels will be added, but there is still time not clear if 14 days of quarantine also apply!

Glumbi
30.05.20, 17: 45
Everything is still very difficult, I have contacted the travel company to see whether a rebooking is possible for next summer.. this year we will not be going far away.

Glumbi
12.06.20, 14: 20
The request is running, you are ignored a lot and feel let down. No one can be reached by phone anyway, the only way to contact them is by email about once a week.

Now I hope that they can also confirm the rebooking, then the topic would be settled by next summer. Although we looked for the new offer ourselves, that's actually the job of the travel agency.

Glumbi
17.06.20, 07: 24
Hello, of course it's not that easy. Suddenly a rebooking should no longer work. Reasons for this are not given at first. I am now in talks with a lawyer, if we are right and can rebook, we will insist on it. It's terrible in which direction the whole topic is moving, but the lawyers for travel law think it's really unbelievable at the moment. Money from tour operators is not paid back to the customers, although it is clear that they have to be paid back, etc. many people are probably up to their necks in water.

playtime slotti
17.06.20, 10: 48
You have to take into account that for many travel agencies and owners almost everything has collapsed overnight and they only have to process cancellations or possibly refund money. Money already paid to hotels was then simply gone. This has put many offices, travel companies and airlines in dire straits, even giving up. It didn't go so well and many are still waiting for their refund.

Even if it's just about rebookings that were issued due to travel warnings, there are big problems and rejections. The people concerned should have sought legal advice from the start. For me also a failure of politics and also of the companies that have applied for help from the state. The insurance companies would have had to step in there too.

Glumbi
24.06.20, 08: 36
Yes, of course I have understanding for the individual cases, but not at the expense of the customers, which none of them can do anything about it.

In our case, with the involvement of the lawyer, a concrete rebooking offer has now arisen in a year, we are still waiting for the final confirmation. If this arrives, the whole thing is completed for a year.