PDA

Leave archive and view this page in default theme : problems with neteller

almera
13.10.15, 09: 37
Since yesterday, instant transfer has not been working with Neteller. I paid in yesterday at noon, the money is also from my bank account but it is not posted on Neteller. There was no live chat, no call back, the email finally came at some point and they said they had problems with giropay and immediate transfer and I should send a screenshot with the booking. I did that straight away, but nothing to date no answer or maybe an apology. So be careful with Neteller at the moment, at least with instant transfers and giropay. I'll get in touch here if I hear anything from there.

playtime spielo
13.10.15, 10: 44
morning almera,

the problem is known and also happens with cash withdrawals. In general, Neteller cannot really intervene because the transactions do not depend on Neteller but on the respective server of the banks. In this case, Neteller checks whether the transaction error already appears in its own area and can therefore act and credit the money immediately, but this is usually not the case because the timeout has already taken place. Unfortunately, depending on the bank, it then takes several days until the money is automatically returned to the account.

Since you have already sent a screen, your supervisor will also take care of it. Unfortunately, you have to be patient, no matter how annoying it is.

almera
14.10.15, 09: 20
last night the money was finally posted to my neteller account.

playtime slotti
21.10.15, 15: 51
last night the money was finally posted to my neteller account.

Well, that's the main thing, even if it's annoying from time to time and it takes a little longer.

LuckyGirl26
23.03.16, 10: 50
Yes, that's right. I know the problem too. And it can cost you a lot of nerves :/