PDA

Leave archive and view this page in default theme : Karl Lagerfeld is dead

Glumbi
19.02.19, 17: 54
Today Karl Lagerfeld died, the news came earlier. I'm really not a fashion freak and I wasn't a fan of the man either, but he was a public man and so it will certainly interest one or the other. Probably nobody here will have known him personally.

playtime spielo
19.02.19, 20: 08
In the fashion world he was already quite unique and will leave a big hole. Nevertheless, one has to say that one can die at the age of 85, especially since it was known that he had been ill for a long time and did not even appear in person at many shows. I was once with a friend in Saint-Tropez when the fashion world was there, I had the pleasure of standing opposite him there, but I didn't know him! Unfortunately, my friend has been dead for 8 years and died on a scooter in Saint-Tropez. He was a really good photographer and survivalist!

Just enjoy your life, it's too short to dwell on useless things.

gamblejohn
21.02.19, 09: 37
Yes, Karl, now they're building him a hotel in the gambler's paradise. Will we be talking about him for a long time to come?

Glumbi
21.02.19, 12: 30
His wealth is awesome, but it's cool that the employees were all taken into account. Insofar as what you read is true.