PDA

Leave archive and view this page in default theme : Malle-Jens died at the age of 49!

playtime slotti
18.11.18, 11: 33
The journey of Jens B�chner, alias Malle-Jens, came to an end on late Saturday afternoon. The emigrant Jens B�chner died at the age of 49 from lung cancer in a hospital in Palma.

The last episode was filmed just 7 weeks ago. The VOX team from Goodbye Germany accompanied him throughout the years of his emigration. At your own request, even to the end. Jens' bad condition was already noticeable during this shoot.

Initially ridiculed and considered silly by many, Malle-Jens has evolved into a C-list celebrity over the years and things seemed to keep going uphill. Now the emigration for the B�chner family has taken a dramatic course.

You could think whatever you wanted about the reality star Jens B�chner, you could like him or not. A great shock and loss for the family. But there are also so many other people who are not prominent, who are not in the public eye, who experience the same fate. In spite of all the drama and dismay, you shouldn't forget them.

Glumbi
18.11.18, 13: 05
Well, I didn't know the man personally, I didn't follow the story completely either, but I've been to the ex-wife's shop in Cala Millor while on vacation, that was a few years ago. It was more out of curiosity, I didn't see him there but she did. Well I feel very sorry for his family and children as 49 is definitely not an age to die and it will be hard to deal with. Of course it would be like that for everyone, regardless of whether you know someone from TV or not. Still tragic in any case, he was sometimes a bit weird but straight forward, I didn't think that was bad.

Glumbi
22.11.18, 09: 41
But what's really bad here, too, is how they follow the poor woman everywhere to film her with the man's ashes, etc. You can't just leave them alone now.

playtime slotti
22.11.18, 13: 21
But what's really bad here, too, is how they follow the poor woman everywhere to film her with the man's ashes, etc. You can't just leave them alone now.

Well, it's in the public domain, so to speak. The jungle camp participation is currently also in the room. Even if the question of participation has already been decided beforehand. It's also about the financial future and a five-digit sum is said to have been negotiated for participation.

But I agree with you, these paparazzi who don't shy away from anything or anyone and so recklessly intrude on a person's privacy to take "the photo" is pretty intense.

Glumbi
13.03.19, 09: 45
On Monday you could see a report about the emigrant and his family in the last few days and weeks, I don't necessarily watch it all the time but then I looked in and just read the picture of Jens 3 days before death you have to think. It's just bad when you're lying there all of a sudden.