PDA

Leave archive and view this page in default theme : Tried Lapalingo

gameflo
31.08.18, 16: 05
Yesterday I deposited 50 at lapalingo and there was a 100% bonus with 35x sales requirements.
So far so good ...
Tried a few new slots but nothing worked...
Then a good hit at Book og moorhuhn and then it went up a bit to 456-
I then had to convert 1480 and turned off the PC.
Today I thought well I'll at least manage to get something paid out..
So start playing low with a bet of 0.40 cents ..
But there was no more play, NOWHERE games or anything else, it just noised through.
AT all slots .
I still had 122 with a wagon of 300 �
Played on and when I was at 4,38-it finally came ;) The bonus is played through..
WOW
well it feels a bit like a surprise i have to say ;)
Anyone ever experienced something like this?

playtime slotti
31.08.18, 16: 59
That's so typical, unfortunately. I can sing a song about it too. At first you think it's going well, but then it suddenly goes down. You just have to be lucky with slightly larger stakes, then you can also implement a bonus. But luck is always a thing.

playtime spielo
31.08.18, 21: 03
A note about Lapalingo and if you play with a bonus that is important to note! Once the bonus has been wagered, the balance must first be converted to real money. However, the balance will still be considered a bonus until a total withdrawal is made. Many have fallen for this trick at Lapalingo, have played stakes higher than 5 euros, so the payouts were denied with violation of the terms and conditions.

All this is clearly stated in the terms, so please pay extreme attention to their mesh at Lapalingo.