PDA

Leave archive and view this page in default theme : What movie did you see last?

Glumbi
03.07.18, 15: 54
What did you last see in the cinema?

I've been going to the cinema very often and with pleasure since I was 18, I'm generally a film and series freak.

Since I've had a family, not quite as often, but still with pleasure and in films that I absolutely want to see.

My last movie was: Avengers Infinity War

I found the Mega, think if you like the direction itself it's a great film.

playtime spielo
03.07.18, 20: 16
I haven't been to the cinema in years, I was looking for a blatant series on Netflix that I always wanted to see that doesn't exist there either. Sometimes I feel that no matter what appeals to you, it just isn't available.

Glumbi
03.07.18, 20: 17
Can you tell which series or is it censored? :p

playtime spielo
03.07.18, 20: 22
Quantico, there are a few seasons and it's been filming since 2015. I have no idea why it's so difficult to watch this series online.

Glumbi
03.07.18, 21: 17
If that's what I mean, there is currently season 2 at maxdome. Until recently, season 1 was still available.

playtime slotti
04.07.18, 10: 28
It is also available from Entertain

buzzi
11.07.18, 06: 49
On movie4k.io you can actually find everything from the latest cinema films to very old series.

playtime spielo
11.07.18, 07: 29
Thank you and especially buzzi, your site has all the seasons for free. Although I saw that season 3 is inside but only with a part. Well then it will surely come.

Glumbi
11.07.18, 08: 15
Thanks buzzi I have to take a look I didn't know that yet.

buzzi
11.07.18, 09: 07
Take a look, I don't want to pay for anything I can have for free. ;)

Glumbi
11.07.18, 09: 36
You are absolutely right. 😉

playtime spielo
11.07.18, 14: 23
Works great I'm almost through the first season. :done:

Glumbi
11.07.18, 14: 44
I've already found two series where I almost bought one. I'm not the expert, I don't want to be bourgeois, but is the page allowed in D?

dog2e
15.06.19, 11: 40
Oh man, I can't even remember the last time I went to the cinema???
It's really been a while... But I like to watch one or the other film, but also series! Can't say I'm a "freak", but I'm very close ;) I prefer to watch RTL, they have a really great program and a lot of choice. There's always something to see!
Lately I've been watching RTL Nitro Live Stream for free! As? You can read here! Should really go to the cinema again, just for fun and with friends ;)

Is there a good film in the cinema soon?
I really have no plan...

nowayout
20.06.19, 23: 06
phew that's a while ago..at first I thought matrix reloaded but then I remembered that I "involuntarily" had to watch a film. was think the dictator with this type of ali g and co.
I don't even have a TV anymore. currently not even an internet-enabled computer. I still can't get along without internet access (smartphone). but somehow i can't watch films and play computer games (no money games) voluntarily anymore. there are just too many other things with which you can make better use of your precious lifetime in my opinion.

Gambler
29.06.19, 13: 57
good question think Jurassic Park 2 or something like that was a few weeks ago.

Glumbi
01.07.19, 15: 15
Jurassic Park 2? That's more than a decade ago, almost two.. or did you mean Jurassic World Part 2 that came out in cinemas last year...?

Gambler
06.07.19, 09: 07
That's exactly what I meant Glumbi, yes I got confused but everything is somehow the same

Glumbi
06.07.19, 09: 55
Alright, I almost thought so. :D