PDA

Leave archive and view this page in default theme : World Cup report with competition

Hammer Team
02.06.18, 19: 02
Dear football friends,

It's that time again, the 21st Football World Cup is imminent.

The host this year will be Russia and the anticipation can already be felt in many places here in the country.

The tournament will take place from June 14, 2018-15. July 2018 and will be played at 11 venues.

32 teams will take part in the finals and we can look forward to 64 hopefully exciting and fair games.

We would also like to take this as an opportunity and offer you a little betting game*.

https://www.playtime-forum.info/forum/images/imported/2018/06/PlaytimeWMSpiel-1.png

*More information and prizes for the betting game coming soon! Users who want to take part should register in the forum as a precaution!

buzzi
03.06.18, 06: 40
I think it's great that you've got something up and running so quickly, I'm really excited to see how things continue here. I'm definitely betting on Germany, even if the odds aren't the best this year.

Glumbi
03.06.18, 06: 45
Good morning, after yesterday's game, well, I'm still dizzy. 😦

playtime spielo
03.06.18, 07: 38
That was a pretty weak performance from the boys. Something like that could of course bring good odds for future games and against us!

Glumbi
03.06.18, 08: 19
Since you're right tip technically interesting but athletically a disaster. 😉

Hammer Team
03.06.18, 17: 36
Prize pool World Cup tip - Sweepstakes - Playtime forum

1st prize €125 - 2nd prize €50 - 3rd prize €25

Conditions of participation and details:

Each participant gives their tip in the form of an answer to the topic!
Each participant has only 1 vote and can therefore only give 1 tip!
Participants are asked to submit their tip by June 20, 23:59 CET at the latest!

The award ceremony

A total of €200 will be awarded to participants by Playtime-Forum!
After the end of the World Cup, 3 winners will be determined from the correctly submitted tips!
This is done by drawing lots for an independent person!

More information and conditions!

If only one participant guesses correctly, that user will receive the full €200! If 2 users guess correctly, a draw will be made to see who will receive the 1st prize (€125). The second winner then receives the prize for 2nd place and 3rd place (€75). If there are multiple winners, the draw is carried out as normal. If no one predicts the future 2018 world champion, the prize money will be drawn among all participants. (If this happens, more on this in due course, because it depends on the number of participants)

The winner(s) can have the prize money paid out as follows: Neteller and PayPal are available! It is also possible to pay out the winnings in the form of Paysafecard or Amazon voucher. Employees of Playtime-Forum or PlaytimeNetwork are not allowed to take part in this campaign! Legal recourse is excluded!

Playtime-Forum wishes you good luck and exciting games

playtime spielo
03.06.18, 21: 40
Since we're excluded as a team, I'm guessing Ivory Coast. Should the world champions become world champions, I'll add 200€ and give it away to all participants who contribute something here.

Glumbi
03.06.18, 22: 49
I'll just say Argentina will be world champion, I won't take part in the award ceremony either, but I would like to give my sporting tip. :eusa_clap:

buzzi
04.06.18, 03: 49
My tip: Germany

gamblejohn
04.06.18, 06: 23
Argentina as they will beat Germany in the final this time

Glumbi
04.06.18, 14: 00
I'm excited, soon it's only 10 days until kick-off!

playtime spielo
04.06.18, 19: 02
Since we're excluded as a team, I'm guessing Ivory Coast. Should the world champions become world champions, I'll add 200€ and give it away to all participants who contribute something here.

Unfortunately, I have to change my tip for the following reasons: Ivory Coast is unfortunately not taking part in the 2018 World Cup, so my tip now applies to Costa Rica.

The current schedule is available here (http://www.playtime-forum.info/forum/threads/1321-Fussball-WeltWM-wer- wird-Weltmeister?p=3357#post3357)

Glumbi
04.06.18, 22: 28
I didn't notice that, but there are a lot of teams now, so you can't really remember each one.

playtime spielo
05.06.18, 03: 10
And if you can read properly, you have a clear advantage, when I made my choice I only looked at the preliminary report and completely ignored the little word "not". My team was so strong and motivated, but they probably messed up their decisive qualifying game.

Glumbi
05.06.18, 06: 18
Yes, sometimes reading is supposed to be very helpful, I've had to find out a few times. :D

Sabina
10.06.18, 12: 24
Hello everyone, I have no idea about football, but I still type GERMANY :cool0012:

Glumbi
10.06.18, 21: 41
Hi Sabina, nice to read from you, we don't even know each other yet.. ;)

You don't have to have a clue, pure will counts. :Per:

gamblejohn
13.06.18, 19: 03
Argentina

Glumbi
13.06.18, 19: 26
We have the same premonition, I'm curious.

playtime spielo
13.06.18, 20: 32
Nice that we now have the Argentinians as favorites...

Glumbi
15.06.18, 17: 17
:mad0012: Let's go folks, still take part in the raffle, there are only 5 days left, it doesn't cost anything and nobody bites here either!

playtime slotti
15.06.18, 18: 14
My tip is France, but of course that's just for fun, because of course I don't get into the rating. As I said, with the few tips given so far, there is a really good chance for the participants to at least get into the raffle if no one is right. Bets can still be placed up to the 20th.

Glumbi
16.06.18, 17: 51
Things weren't going so well for Argentina at the moment, I'm curious.

almera
17.06.18, 12: 52
what is there to win?

Glumbi
17.06.18, 13: 18
You can find it here: https://www.playtime-forum.info/forum/threads/1358-WM-bericht-mit-Gewinnspiel

Then just scroll to the 6th post, everything is there.

almera
17.06.18, 18: 41
I'll sign up then - but I won't give my tip until the 20th.

Glumbi
17.06.18, 18: 43
Okay, of course, betting is possible until June 20.06.18th, XNUMX.

almera
20.06.18, 10: 55
I'm so completely off track this time - guess France - do I have to do it somewhere else here in the forum? or is that enough?

Glumbi
20.06.18, 10: 59
Alright thanks for your tip! That fits so you don't have to do more. You are now in the win. 😉

Hammer Team
20.06.18, 15: 40
:mad0012:Last call for tip submission!

You can only place a bet until 23:59 p.m. today.
If you haven't typed yet, you should hurry up.

Hammer Team
22.06.18, 13: 56
It's a shame that so few users showed interest in this competition, where you could really win a few euros.

The qualified participants for the World Cup tip submission are thus fixed. The following Playtime forum users will be entered into the draw: almera, sabina, buzzi and gamblejohn

In principle, the users have all already won. It's all about whether one of the participants guessed correctly. If no one is right with their guess, 3 users have automatically won in equal shares. But since there were only 4 participants, the 4th user will also be considered by us in this case and will receive a consolation prize, which we will add on top of it.

Thank you and good luck to those users who participated in this promotion.

Glumbi
22.06.18, 14: 01
I also think it's a pity that more people didn't take part, but this gives the 4 qualified participants a great chance to win something!

I keep my fingers crossed for you all!

playtime spielo
22.06.18, 14: 32
After all, four winners have already been determined, no matter how the World Cup ends, everyone will get their share and I think it's great that the whole thing isn't just decided among the top three. So happy watching, cheering and winning!

Sabina
24.06.18, 11: 44
After all, four winners have already been determined, no matter how the World Cup ends, everyone will get their share and I think it's great that the whole thing isn't just decided among the top three. So happy watching, cheering and winning!

:confused0006:That's not correct, you are assuming that none of the teams you bet on, Argentina, Germany or France, will become world champions.
For example, should France win, Almera will receive the full amount. :opinion_new:

playtime spielo
24.06.18, 13: 08
@Sabina,

you're right, I assumed that none of the three teams would win the world championship :pssst:

Glumbi
25.06.18, 06: 43
Well Argentina will be knocked out before they become world champions, well they can go further but then they have to work a lot on it. Unfortunately, the same is currently the case with Germany, although I am firmly assuming a clear victory against South Korea.

France, I can't imagine either.

So someone else will probably become world champion. :biggrin-new:

buzzi
28.06.18, 07: 18
I'll be out then, those bottles the Germans.

Glumbi
28.06.18, 11: 52
Unfortunately you're out... like the German team. 😐
mega bottles...

Glumbi
30.06.18, 21: 44
According to the current status, only almera would be left as a possible winner of the betting game. With France already in the quarter-finals, there are still good chances of winning. Otherwise everyone else is already out anyway, since Argentina also said goodbye today.

Theoretically, Slotti is also there, but will not receive anything from the prize if France should become world champion :happy0055:

playtime slotti
01.07.18, 09: 50
According to the current status, only almera would be left as a possible winner of the betting game. With France already in the quarter-finals, there are still good chances of winning. Otherwise everyone else is already out anyway, since Argentina also said goodbye today.

Theoretically, Slotti is also there, but will not receive anything from the prize if France should become world champion :happy0055:

Yes, unfortunately, but maybe it was an intuition for almera to guess France :meinung_new:

Glumbi
01.07.18, 10: 37
Of course that can be a good thing, let's see if they make progress. 😎

Glumbi
06.07.18, 16: 56
France is the first of four teams to reach the semi-finals of the 2018 World Cup, somehow I had that feeling too, but I wouldn't have bet on it.

In contrast to almera, still on the direct path to winning our competition! Only 2 more wins and we have a winner!

playtime spielo
07.07.18, 08: 17
Oh dear almera, it's getting more and more exciting for you, good luck!

almera
07.07.18, 08: 19
Yes - I'm curious - but I already had Brazil on the plan - it has now happened.... what a pity - I would have wished them to get ahead.

Glumbi
07.07.18, 08: 33
The Belgians have been good in recent years but this year they are even stronger. The game against France will definitely be a blast.

Glumbi
10.07.18, 12: 06
Tonight at 20.00:XNUMX p.m. we will not only see who will make it into the final of this World Cup, it will also be seen whether almera will continue to be alone on the way to the top of our World Cup competition. :Per:

Glumbi
10.07.18, 21: 06
Clean almera only one more win and you have drawn the main prize! Keep your fingers crossed. :O

almera
10.07.18, 21: 09
thank you, i'm happy for france.... and i think it doesn't matter whether it's against england or croatia, you have a great chance against both...

Glumbi
10.07.18, 21: 20
That's right, they're really good this year. England surprised me too, but we'll see how they play tomorrow. My wish now France against England, I would grant both the title but for you I hope for France in this case. :Per:

Glumbi
15.07.18, 17: 53
almera, I congratulate you on your victory in our World Cup competition! Since you were alone with the right tip, you won the full €200 with your tip on France! :appl:

You can get more information and the prize money from spielo or slotti, who will surely contact you. :Per:

almera
15.07.18, 18: 00
so much -?? great - I'm curious...

Glumbi
15.07.18, 18: 11
At the beginning of the competition, it was decided that if you guessed correctly, you would get the full €200 prize money. I just can't pay it out, the gentlemen with the household budget are responsible for that. :eusa_clap: Congratulations again!

playtime slotti
16.07.18, 16: 51
Prize money has already been paid to almera.

Glumbi
16.07.18, 17: 52
Very nice, I'm happy almera! Do something nice with it 😉

gamblejohn
17.07.18, 16: 01
Cool that almera made it, congratulations on the victory.